Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I Exposed Gervonta Davis, I Won Every Single Round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Finally someone on here posts a fairly unbiased take on a fight/fighters
    Word up!

Leave a comment:

• Zodogg
    replied
    Originally posted by pugil1st View Post

It was never going to be a points fight. It was always going to be settled by KO. As for "running", that's called boxing and setting traps. He said pre-fight that he wasn't going to get into an emotional early round shootout. I'm sure you've watched a lot of fights but comments like this sound very casual. I do give Rolly credit for accuracy before the KO but making excuses with a bunch of "ifs" is non-sense. He got KTFO.
    These dudes post on here because they have mmaitis They like fighting not the sweet science. They're millennial that want instant gratification. 1 -3 rd ko Constant toe to toe fights anything less the fighter is a bum

Leave a comment:

• pugil1st
    replied
    Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Davis was running, there was no way he was getting a 1st round KO. Davis was clearly very cautious of Romero's power and was just waiting for a counter-punching opportunity. I feel like Romero could've won on points if he just stayed on the jab and not pressed so much. Doesn't look like the judges were about to let that happen though.
    It was never going to be a points fight. It was always going to be settled by KO. As for "running", that's called boxing and setting traps. He said pre-fight that he wasn't going to get into an emotional early round shootout. I'm sure you've watched a lot of fights but comments like this sound very casual. I do give Rolly credit for accuracy before the KO but making excuses with a bunch of "ifs" is non-sense. He got KTFO.

Leave a comment:

• maracho
    replied
    What he should of said: well I thought that was what was going to happen with such a large target but for some reason I was only able to leave a little strawberry.
    Juhoansi-man.jpg
    Last edited by maracho; 05-29-2022, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chicken-
    replied
    Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
    Romero only exposed himself.That timid first round he showed, after saying he'd knock Davis out in the first,only called himself out. His lip and his game just don't match.

Davis was running, there was no way he was getting a 1st round KO. Davis was clearly very cautious of Romero's power and was just waiting for a counter-punching opportunity. I feel like Romero could've won on points if he just stayed on the jab and not pressed so much. Doesn't look like the judges were about to let that happen though.

Leave a comment:

• No look hook
    replied
    Keith idec posed the question I believe. I just watched some of the postfight presser and my ears perked up from his introduction

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    He exposed 2 of the judges, especially Ron McNair who had it 49-46 Tank.

But yeah, either Rolly was fighting way over his head or Tank is turning himself into a diminutive Deontay Wilder.

Leave a comment:

• Zodogg
    replied
    Originally posted by War Room View Post

Tank wasn't fighting off of the back foot, he was running and would occasionally try and set himself up for a counter while flatfooted. There was no fighting moving backwards.
    So u would probably not give Tank any credit for what he did in ring that's Cool....hahahahaha Rolly got ktfo on to the next HATERS....u keyboard warriors think that the a slugfest is a boxing match. It's up to Rolly and his coach to teach him how to cut off the ring go to the body to slow Tanks movement. WTF u think Tank supposed ro stand there in front of a guy whose only asset is power.. FOH with that BS. And the ONLY running that was done was when Rolly RAN ot the ring and wouldn't stand and give the in ring interview. Biathz...talk all that noise and when he got KTFO he tucked tail and ran
    Last edited by Zodogg; 05-29-2022, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• filup79
    replied
    Wish the ref let him continue and so Tank out a beating on him, maybe beat the ****** out of Rolly, cause the guy really seems ******ed.

Leave a comment:

• turnedup
    replied
    What I saw last night…unless they match him smartly and keep him at 135 tank is gonna get brutally beat up north of 135. Just like broner has. He showed far too much respect for a guy who was leaving himself wide open every time he threw a double lab, he’d slide back with it, he could’ve finished this in the second, he didn’t. As I’ve said, this kids power has always bailed him out one way or another. It won’t carry up, watch. His reach ain’t ish, and he is horrible in the pocket imho.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X