Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Blasts Out Rolando Romero With Big Left in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Blasts Out Rolando Romero With Big Left in Sixth

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK - Gervonta Davis didn't land many punches on Rolando Romero on Saturday night, but he made his last shot count. The counter left hand Davis landed as Romero attempted to hit him with a right hand abruptly ended their fight late in the sixth round at a sold-out Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Romero fell into the ropes face-first and then to the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-29-2022, 12:03 AM.

Davis vs. Romero will see five-time world champion Gervonta “Tank” Davis defend his WBA Lightweight Title against unbeaten No. 1 ranked contender and mandatory challenger Rolando Romero on Saturday, May 28 live on SHOWTIME PPV from Barclays Center in Brooklyn headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

The pay-per-view telecast begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and features two division world champion Erislandy “The American Dream” Lara defending his WBA Middleweight Title against hard-hitting Gary “Spike” O’Sullivan in the co-main event.

Plus, sensational young star Jesús “Mono” Ramos faces Luke Santamaría in a 10-round super welterweight showdown, while hard-hitting contender Eduardo Ramírez battles Puerto Rico’s Luis Meléndez in the 10-round super featherweight telecast opener.

Comment

War Gervonta!

Comment

WAR Rolly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          WAR Rolly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Looking forward to a nice fight environment tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Looking forward to a nice fight environment tonight.
            Yeah mane , just hoping for some good fights ...Tank has a loyal fan base , so the crowd should be hyped .....

Comment

I found this video of fighter predictions:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep3McP78jvg

Comment

Im actually hyped for this fight tonight I was hyped for it when it was originally announced the first time. Tank late round stoppage....I think he breaks him down systematically and punishes him.
                BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Im actually hyped for this fight tonight I was hyped for it when it was originally announced the first time. Tank late round stoppage....I think he breaks him down systematically and punishes him.
                  I don't mind seeing that too.
                  I don't think Rolly will last that long.

Enjoy the fight man!

Comment

Any of my British Bros watching this live?
                    Chucknorrisjnr21 Chucknorrisjnr21 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X