Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Yordenis Ugas Generates $5,000,260 Live Gate From 37,022 Ticket Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Yordenis Ugas Generates $5,000,260 Live Gate From 37,022 Ticket Sold

    Errol Spence not only reestablished himself as the leader of the welterweight division but also box-office gold. The unbeaten Desoto, Texas native was brilliant in a tenth-round stoppage of Yordenis Ugas to win the WBA welterweight title and defend his WBC/IBF belts atop an April 16 Showtime Pay-Per-View event from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    That's like 135 dollars a ticket something like that which ain't to bad but obviously certain tickets cost more etc
    jimmyjamm32002 likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      That's the exact same live get Pacquiao-Margarito did - just over $5 million.

      At the time that was a little low for Pac, but it's INSANE that Spence and Ugas did that. That's double Spence-Gracia's gate at the same venue, and Garcia was a name.
      Last edited by paulf; 05-27-2022, 10:06 PM.
      Oldskoolg and NC Uppercut like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by paulf View Post
        That's the exact same live get Pacquiao-Margarito did - just over $5 million.

        At the time that was a little low for Pac, but it's INSANE that Spence and Ugas did that. That's double Spence-Gracia's gate at the same venue, and Garcia was a name.
        This means that in order to maximize revenue they have to get EJ v Bud done now!
        Castilo likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by paulf View Post
          That's the exact same live get Pacquiao-Margarito did - just over $5 million.

          At the time that was a little low for Pac, but it's INSANE that Spence and Ugas did that. That's double Spence-Gracia's gate at the same venue, and Garcia was a name.
          Hopefully it settles people down around here.

          Spence pulling Pacquiao numbers while Crawford could barely close a fraction of the number even against Porter.

          The numbers don't lie. Those are more than Pac did against Ugas, too.

          Errol Spence is the box office draw.
          Punch on Tap, Oldskoolg and 4 others like this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nobody thinks it's weird it took so long to count the gate?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

              This means that in order to maximize revenue they have to get EJ v Bud done now!
              ————
              We can only hope that Bud can acknowledge that Spence is the A side. 50/50 split should be in play, however, if Spence demands a 60/40 split, no one should call it a duck if Crawford refuses.

              Even the great PAC accepted a 40/60 split to fight Floyd.

              Comment


              • #8
                Really a 70/30 split is being charitable to Crawfish at this point.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  That's the exact same live get Pacquiao-Margarito did - just over $5 million.

                  At the time that was a little low for Pac, but it's INSANE that Spence and Ugas did that. That's double Spence-Gracia's gate at the same venue, and Garcia was a name.
                  That was 2010 that would be like 6.5 mill if u adjust for inflation. But yea good numbers

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

                    Hopefully it settles people down around here.

                    Spence pulling Pacquiao numbers while Crawford could barely close a fraction of the number even against Porter.

                    The numbers don't lie. Those are more than Pac did against Ugas, too.

                    Errol Spence is the box office draw.
                    Pacquiao could sell 250,000 PPVs just to hear him sing karaoke . Comparing Spence's numbers with Manny Pacquiao is delusional.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP