Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Bivol to Defend Title in Fall, Rematch with Canelo Next Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Bivol -Zurdo please.

Leave a comment:

• BigDramaShow!
    replied
    No mention of Zurdo once again. At this point it’s looking more and more like Bivol is blatanlty ducking Zurdo.

Chose Richards over Zurdo
    Chose Salamov over Zurdo
    Now he’s gonna choose Buatsi or Callum Smith over Zurdo???

What the eff...

Leave a comment:

• HeyDeebo!
    replied
    Originally posted by THC View Post
    Not keen on Hearns' choices. And Arum blocking a unification is lame. How about Benavidez moving up to 175 for one fight against Bivol? If Benavidez beats Bivol and grabs a few belts, then Canelo has to fight the Phoenix native pretty much, no?
    Doubt benavidez wants that 175 smoke in near term tbh its also odd him not being criticized for it since he already 2 time smw champ also having all the physical requirements to easily move up in weight when others get blasted at will but anyhow its unfortunate arum not willing to copromote unification hope he changes his mind cause that the fight to make at 175 and if not Zurdo already raising his hand,we'll see

Leave a comment:

• THC
    replied
    Not keen on Hearns' choices. And Arum blocking a unification is lame. How about Benavidez moving up to 175 for one fight against Bivol? If Benavidez beats Bivol and grabs a few belts, then Canelo has to fight the Phoenix native pretty much, no?

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Buatsi and Callum Smith? Blah. No thanks.

I'd rather see Bivol vs Zurdo.

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    Bivol beats Buatsi, Smith and Zurdo imo.

Leave a comment:

• PittyPat
    replied
    I hope Bivol makes serious bank on the rematch. Nice classy guy.

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Unless I’m totally underestimating Zurdo, I can’t see Bivol ducking him. It makes more sense that, like us, he’s waiting on Beterbiev/Smith.

Leave a comment:

• Hustle
    replied
    Arum made it clear as day that he has no interest in doing a undisputed fight next as long as bivol fights on dazn.

And bivol deserves better than butsai or callum Smith. Zurdo is the fight to make. For money and momentum. If He beats zurdo in October. Now the hype makes him the Mexican killer and top dog at 175 even without the other 3 belts.

But we all know it will he bivol vs hearn fighter we don't care about. It's the facts of life

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Hearn will give him some bum because he dont want to mess up the canelo rematch if it happens. Even though I dont think there is a big demand for the rematch it still basically sells more than anything else hearn has available in house for either guy so thats why we will get it and that is why he will match bivol with a bum this fall.

Its really bad all around for boxing now. Canelo tied up for the next year. Fighting 40 year old GGG nobody cares about that one. Bivol fighting some soft touch to ensure theres no risk. Then we get the rematch next year that nobody really wants

Leave a comment:

Working...
X