Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter Salita: Otto Wallin Would Love To Fight Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's too dangerous for a comeback opponent.

Let's be honest, nobody wants to fight Wallin.

Comment

Bro, Otto throws his name into the hat every single time! He is so desperate for another big stage to show what he can do. I have nothing but appreciation for that.

Really hope he can get the Whyte bout that slipped out his hands. Although it was Sh!##%, I can’t really blame Whyte for wanting his career payday against fury.

Wallin gives the likes of Whyte, Parker or even Joshua a tough nights work. I think wilder (if he has something left) May get outboxed and then KO Otto like many other opps he faced.

Comment

Too much talking in hw division and no action.

Gassiev, Helenius, Ajagba, Sirenko, Pulev, Hrgovic, Zhang, Parker, Hunter, Wilder, Sanchez, Chisora, Whyte, Joyce, Yoka, Kabayel, Takam, Makhmudov

One of them should be Wallin`s next fight. If not, than f.uck this division.
        Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 05-27-2022, 04:12 AM.

Comment

"All In" Wallin gets treated like Breezy did.

No...I want Wilder to "baptize" Big Baby Miller. That's the only fight that makes sense.

Comment

Wallin isn’t even being promoted right . How do you go from fighting Fury and Breazeale to fighting no ranked fighters not even televised ? They clearly lost any momentum they had with Wallin and waited far to long whining about Whyte . It’s back to square one ,no top guy is going to volunteer to fight Wallin who isn’t a big money fight now . Hrgovic is the only guy to stop Booker but worse case scenario is casual fans would call Wallin average if they saw that fight but not being seen is even worse .

Wallins management has been poor not getting his face out there they completely dropped the ball ,maybe they’ll get lucky and someone will want to fight them but right now theyre just chasing there own tail .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-27-2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I like it, how about Anthony Yigit? Perhaps lure Attila Levin and Adrian Granat out of retirement for a showdown? The Hun had considered a comeback a few years back.
              Yeah Yigit would be a good addition to a card, I feel like if they start putting on these hometown shows with local favorites it can only be a good thing for the sport worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Wallin isn’t even being promoted right . How do you go from fighting Fury and Breazeale to fighting no ranked fighters not even televised ? They clearly lost any momentum they had with Wallin and waited far to long whining about Whyte
                Yep. After Breazeale they should have gone after other PBC guys.

Wallin had a momentum by beating Breazeale, but lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Yep. After Breazeale they should have gone after other PBC guys.

Wallin had a momentum by beating Breazeale, but lost it.
                  I’m sure he was trying but my thing is exposure. I don’t understand why they can’t put a fight on a you tube thing at least . These type fighters aren’t seen well over a year and then wonder why they don’t get the big fights when they call for them . Wallins also at a disadvantage being new to the U.S he’s not marketable really unless he starts knocking guys out there’s very little to build on since the fire from Fury fight died out . Zhang Kossobutskiy is starting to gain attention who is another southpaw May jump over Wallin .

What Wallin and his promoters do is call out guys and get on the forums but if they aren’t being seen it’s a waste of time .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-28-2022, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

He fought Breazeale two fights later . When Wilder fought him it was a great fight ? Breazeale is easily Wilders 2nd or 3rd best win . Wallin did better then Wilder did in three tries and only his 22nd fight .
                    Who said breazeale was a great fight for wilder? Wallin fought the worst version of fury what are you even talking about

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

Who said breazeale was a great fight for wilder? Wallin fought the worst version of fury what are you even talking about
                      Stop lying when he stopped Breazeale his fans were saying he’s the greatest boxer and would beat Ali on here .

Wallin didn’t fight the worst version of Fury that was Wilder who cherry picked him because he was outing the ring so long . Wallin fought Fury after everyone knew he was robbed the first time .in the first Wilder fight . In fact that Fury battered Wilder 5 months later ,Wallin actually fought a better Fury then Wilder did and he did better.
                      Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-28-2022, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X