Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza vs. Danielito Zorrilla Tops ESPN Tripleheader on July 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Me too. But I like this fight also. Who's Lopez gonna fight now though?
    Haven't you heard Teofimo Lopez Jr is a social media blogger now, or at least that the way it seems, he's still feeling the effect's from his last fight.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Don't sell El Zorro short. He can up his game to match the need. I think he might have the edge.
      Daniel Zorrilla surprised me coming back and starching Pablo Cesar Cano who is a dangerous fighter in his own right, pulling off a couple of upsets in his career.
      That after coming off of that questionable win against a dirty fighter by the name of Ruslan Madiyev, who was catching Zorrilla with rabbit punches.
      Be advised that Madiyev also lost another technical decision against Pablo Cesar Cano of all people for a headbutt, which produced a fight ending cut on Cano.
      This looks to be Zorrilla's trail by fire if he's able to defeat Barboza he'll be ranked within the top 10 in the 140 pound weight division, and on his way to a title shot.
      If Barboza wins he'll be in win line for a title challenge, or to fight in an title eliminator at the very least because he's already ranked.
      He might also call out Lopez Jr., because Barboza felt/was disrespected by Lopez in the lead up their fight which then didn't take place.

Comment

Good matchup of undefeateds, but they are really doing Barboza dirty putting him in with a top prospect here when he has earned a fight against one of their top guys like Ramirez, Zepeda or Pedraza

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Haven't you heard Teofimo Lopez Jr is a social media blogger now, or at least that the way it seems, he's still feeling the effect's from his last fight.
          Maybe he can have a Twitter fingers bout with Ryan Garcia lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Damn! I was hoping for Teofimo Lopez Jr. vs. Arnold Barboza Jr.!
            Whenever Barboza fights, I pay attention. I think Lopez, with his mental health issues, got a little scared. Love to see that fight tho.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Good matchup of undefeateds, but they are really doing Barboza dirty putting him in with a top prospect here when he has earned a fight against one of their top guys like Ramirez, Zepeda or Pedraza
              I think he'll be up to task. His opportunity to shine. I'll pay attention on that night.

Comment

Probably someone neither one of us want too see...unless maybe he fights Ramirez? That would be fire!
                And I'll pick Ramirez, not because he's special, but I think Lopez is finished.

Comment

I was hoping to see that fight as well, but it doesn't seem as though Teofimo Lopez Jr has gotten over the ass whipping he talked himself into in his last fight.
                  In other words don't bark, because you might be the one who gets bitten. Just go about your career in a respectful, professional manner, and you won't be despised, by the fans. It's to late for Teofimo Lopez Jr, and Sr. who are already disliked if not worse by many in the boxing community for good reason.
                  Not if they beat Jose Ramirez!

Comment

Not if they beat Jose Ramirez!
                    No matter who Teofimo Beats he has lost a considerable amount of boxing fans due to his arrogance, and self contradicting lies.
                    He was going to do this, he was going to do that, and then he gets his head handed to him by Kambosos.
                    Interrupts Kambosos post fight interview in the ring, because in his whacked out minds it's still all about him.
                    Worst than that, and unforgivable in the world of boxing he then states that he doesn't want a rematch, to recoup the coveted championship belts he just lost.
                    Lost mind you to a fighter whom he said wasn't on his level, and he's saying this while sporting a swollen purple eye, and a cut up eye, he looked like a mugging victim.
                    He didn't lose respect because he lost the fight, he lost respect because of the way he acted before, and after the fight, a loser in every sense of the word.

Comment

No matter who Teofimo Beats he has lost a considerable amount of boxing fans due to his arrogance, and self contradicting lies.
                      He was going to do this, he was going to do that, and then he gets his head handed to him by Kambosos.
                      Interrupts Kambosos post fight interview in the ring, because in his whacked out minds it's still all about him.
                      Worst than that, and unforgivable in the world of boxing he then states that he doesn't want a rematch, to recoup the coveted championship belts he just lost.
                      Lost mind you to a fighter whom he said wasn't on his level, and he's saying this while sporting a swollen purple eye, and a cut up eye, he looked like a mugging victim.
                      He didn't lose respect because he lost the fight, he lost respect because of the way he acted before, and after the fight, a loser in every sense of the word.
                      His attitude definitely sucks, but that doesn't take away from how he beat Commey and Lomachenko! He outgrew 135, and should've moved up rather than fight Kambo! I just hope he fights Ramirez, or even Pedraza! Anyway, on to another topic @ 140! Why is it that the IBF has not ordered Matias vs. Ponce yet? I'm ready to see Browny fight again!

Comment

Working...
                      X