Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza vs. Danielito Zorrilla Tops ESPN Tripleheader on July 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    His attitude definitely sucks, but that doesn't take away from how he beat Commey and Lomachenko! He outgrew 135, and should've moved up rather than fight Kambo! I just hope he fights Ramirez, or even Pedraza! Anyway, on to another topic @ 140! Why is it that the IBF has not ordered Matias vs. Ponce yet? I'm ready to see Browny fight again!
    Cano Loco Sports (another boxing platform), has already stated that Matias versus Ponce will be fighting in a IBF Interim title match/eliminator.
    They just haven't a date or location yet, but he did state on his video that it will be announced soon, check out the video on his platform.

As for Lopez Jr he did have a 4 real good knockout's against Menard, Magdaleno, Tatli, Commey going into his Lomenchenko win.
    If you want to blame it on the weight, that's still on him, the way I saw it he just couldn't out due whatever Kambosos was doing in the ring.
    Your calling for him to fight Ramirez or Pedraza, but he was in talks to fight the undefeated Barboza, and that fell through.
    Remember he postponed his fight against Kambosos so many times that I lost count, over a year went by when they finally fought.
    Now another 6 months have gone by without a fight, that totals up to one fight in 1 /12 years, with no fight scheduled as of this text, what's up with that?
    It seems to me that his psyche has been fractured, he thought who he was and was bragging about it to the boxing world.
    Then lo and behold he gets his undefeated ass beaten to a bloody pulp, by a fighter no one had heard of, and who he said wasn't at his level.
    Lopez Jr can fight, he can punch like heck, but he's come off like an arrogant clown, a bit demented, a sore loser, and a liar.
    He's backed himself in a hole, and it appears that he doesn't really know how or the best way to get out of it, he's just one big mess right now.
    Teofimo Lopez Jr is proof that just because you win a championship it doesn't mean that they are champion's at heart or in character.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Cano Loco Sports (another boxing platform), has already stated that Matias versus Ponce will be fighting in a IBF Interim title match/eliminator.
      They just haven't a date or location yet, but he did state on his video that it will be announced soon, check out the video on his platform.

As for Lopez Jr he did have a 4 real good knockout's against Menard, Magdaleno, Tatli, Commey going into his Lomenchenko win.
      If you want to blame it on the weight, that's still on him, the way I saw it he just couldn't out due whatever Kambosos was doing in the ring.
      Your calling for him to fight Ramirez or Pedraza, but he was in talks to fight the undefeated Barboza, and that fell through.
      Remember he postponed his fight against Kambosos so many times that I lost count, over a year went by when they finally fought.
      Now another 6 months have gone by without a fight, that totals up to one fight in 1 /12 years, with no fight scheduled as of this text, what's up with that?
      It seems to me that his psyche has been fractured, he thought who he was and was bragging about it to the boxing world.
      Then lo and behold he gets his undefeated ass beaten to a bloody pulp, by a fighter no one had heard of, and who he said wasn't at his level.
      Lopez Jr can fight, he can punch like heck, but he's come off like an arrogant clown, a bit demented, a sore loser, and a liar.
      He's backed himself in a hole, and it appears that he doesn't really know how or the best way to get out of it, he's just one big mess right now.
      Teofimo Lopez Jr is proof that just because you win a championship it doesn't mean that they are champion's at heart or in character.:boxing:
      Great news! Happy for Browny! Teo definitely lost some cool points with me! He's an emotional mess! Between his Wife and his Father, the kid's mental state is all f'd up! I'm hoping for Ramirez, but i'll take Pedraza as well!

Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Great news! Happy for Browny! Teo definitely lost some cool points with me! He's an emotional mess! Between his Wife and his Father, the kid's mental state is all f'd up! I'm hoping for Ramirez, but i'll take Pedraza as well!
        Now you're making more sense, it seems like the wife walked out of that zoo like environment between Jr, and Sr.
        You'd like to see Lopez against Ramirez or Pedraza, but how about Matias, who would you pick in a fight between Lopez versus Matias?
        I think Matias would bust up Lopez even worse than Kambosos, he might even get a stoppage win against Lopez Jr.
        As it is I can't wait to see the fight between Matias, and Ponce they are both aggressive knockout artist, take no prisoner's type of fighters.

Comment

Now you're making more sense, it seems like the wife walked out of that zoo like environment between Jr, and Sr.
          You'd like to see Lopez against Ramirez or Pedraza, but how about Matias, who would you pick in a fight between Lopez versus Matias?
          I think Matias would bust up Lopez even worse than Kambosos, he might even get a stoppage win against Lopez Jr.
          As it is I can't wait to see the fight between Matias, and Ponce they are both aggressive knockout artist, take no prisoner's type of fighters.
          I wouldn't pick against Browny for anyone at 140, except MAYBE Regis Prograis? I definitely think Gary Antuanne Russell, Shojahon Ergashev, and Brandun Lee are hot on his heels!

Comment

I wouldn't pick against Browny for anyone at 140, except MAYBE Regis Prograis? I definitely think Gary Antuanne Russell, Shojahon Ergashev, and Brandun Lee are hot on his heels!
            I'd like to see Matias against all five of those fighters, and I think that he would beat all of them as well as Ponce.
            Matias is on such a wicked roll of knockouts, that includes 3 fighters who were undefeated at the time of their fight.
            That I really don't see any of those fighters beating him, some of them could be tough fights, but Matias would break
            them down eventually.

Comment

I'd like to see Matias against all five of those fighters, and I think that he would beat all of them as well as Ponce.
              Matias is on such a wicked roll of knockouts, that includes 3 fighters who were undefeated at the time of their fight.
              That I really don't see any of those fighters beating him, some of them could be tough fights, but Matias would break
              them down eventually.
              I love watching Browny, but eventually, all them head shots add up! I think he'll beat Ponce, but not sure about Prograis, Ergashev, Russell, and Lee!

Comment

I wish that there was some way I could bet you on those fights if they were ever made.
                Last year Matias called out Regis Prograis, and he never responded, let alone take the fight that I can remember.
                You probably think that Matias' defense is so full of holes, that the fighters you mentioned can just hit him at will.
                Although I would love to see Matias shore up his defense, I think that it's just a simple case of him sacrificing his defense for his offense.
                I hope that's the case, and that he's wise enough to utilize his defense in a more conscientious, manner.
                We all love the knockout but he can't continue to put his health in jeopardy, by taking all those punches just to score a knockout.
                I think he has better defensive skills than what he's shown to date, and I hope than he employs them to the fullest.
                I'm not saying that he's the greatest, but he's shown me enough of his in the ring presence, fighting skill, chin, and power, to having me rooting for him 100%.

Comment

Working...
                X