No announcement yet.

Does Canelo ever rematch Bivol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
    Damned if he does,damned if he doesn't....
    Yeah really is a no win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      I’m gonna agree unless Nelo works some serious clauses in the rematch. He got his a$$ taxes 9/3 or 10/2 so his only chance of winning is to pull some schitt out of his rear end imo!!!
      The deck would be stacked no doubt.
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

We don't know. He can use GGG as a prep for Bivol. He can improve his jab defense. GGG's jab is on par with Bivol even at his 40.

Comment

Unretire Gvozdi k and offer him a fight. I want to see that one

Comment

Doubt it. Bivol gutted Canelo, his confidence is shot.

Comment

Bivol will have an L on his record by next year if he stops ducking and fights Zurdo.

​​​​​

​​​​​​
              ​​​​​
              MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

He will fight Bivol a second time, after he takes care of GGG. He signed a 2 fight deal with DAZN, being bivol first then GGG second, and he has to make good on that contract.

Comment

What if Bivol loses before Canelo gets a chance to fight him again? Will Canelo still fight him even with no title on the line? I dont think so.

If I had to guess Id say the rematch is never happening.

Comment

If Canelo still wants to try at 175, he should go after Smith jr. - Beterbiev winner for 3 belts.

Why fighting Bivol again for only 1 belt, it is almost non winnable fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                      We don't know. He can use GGG as a prep for Bivol. He can improve his jab defense. GGG's jab is on par with Bivol even at his 40.
                      Did you feel like an idiot after you claimed Canelo was going to beat Usyk and become the GOAT?

I’d like to think Canelo will fight Bivol again but it’s not a winnable fight for him, so probably not.

Comment

Working...
                      X