Does Canelo ever rematch Bivol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Canelo ever rematch Bivol?

I’m gonna predict no.
    charliepaerker and NC Uppercut like this.

I don't see why he would. It doesn't look like he's capable of beating him and there are bigger fights out there for him.

Comment

Damned if he does,damned if he doesn't....

Comment

The only rematch I would do is 168, and that will have its fair share of knockers and many would claim drained if Canelo won so it's really a lose-lose situation, but I cant see Canelo ever beating Bivol at 175 he just doesn't belong at that weight against a big mobile guy that can box.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          The only rematch I would do is 168, and that will have its fair share of knockers and many would claim drained if Canelo won so it's really a lose-lose situation, but I cant see Canelo ever beating Bivol at 175 he just doesn't belong at that weight against a big mobile guy that can box.
          Canelos career would be in the gutter if Bivol beats him at 168 and snatches those belts. I think he’ll try to maneuver his away out of a rematch. There’s Benavidez and Charlo anyway, the two fights he should’ve taken in the first place.

Comment

I think Canelo would have to be a damned FOOL to try again. He should do us all a favor and just fight Charlo, Andrade & Benavides. That I’d rather see. Just to shut up all the drama on here.
            Beercules likes this.

Comment

Probably not.

Bivol whooped his ass the first time.

Weight classes for a reason.

"I bant to be great"

Stay at 168 unless you want Comrade Bivol to blow your **** up again

Cheating taco MF
              Smash likes this.

Comment

I just don’t see how he gets out of it unless someone beats Bivol and Canelo thinks the winner of that fight is more beatable. How can you have a career like he has had, be in the discussion for best Mexican fighter ever, and just leave that loss hanging there? I agree that he was damn near shut out by Bivol but it tarnishes his legacy massively if he can’t avenge it. It would be one thing if Bivol was thought of as this giant world beater but he’s not. A nice, quiet, very fundamentally sound fighter is difficult to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I’m gonna predict no.
                  I’m gonna agree unless Nelo works some serious clauses in the rematch. He got his a$$ taxes 9/3 or 10/2 so his only chance of winning is to pull some schitt out of his rear end imo!!!

Comment

Plus they are already advertising Nelo vs GGG for September, so I think that bird has flown from the ring IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X