Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Stop Now, I Must Continue With My Journey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ————
    These were your own words verbatim “If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Wilder that had went down like that in the UK the ref would have waved it off for sure”.

You are clearly stating that Fury would have had the advantage. I am not disputing that. Yet your response is to say I look at things from only 1 POV while you are the one doing that. And then you call me a hater.

I go into historical facts and you ignore them.

Many fighters have gone to the UK only to get robbed. Americans love to say that but continently ignore when foreigners get robbed in the great US.

So, to be clear, I was not disagreeing with you. Rather reminding you that it happens a lot in the US
    Actually top foreign fighters barely ever get robbed in the US if we being honest, you probably couldn't name many..
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

Actually top foreign fighters barely ever get robbed in the US if we being honest, you probably couldn't name many..
      America doesn't have the long as **** history, Cribb-Moly, Heenan-Sayers, Whittaker-Gondolier, Burke-Ward, but the Brits like to pretend they're not the worst cheats in boxing history.

No story, ever, features an American gang making sure the American wins. That's England's first international matches.

They do a ton of projecting on us. We cheat, we're only interested when we do well, etc. They're super insecure people.

Comment

• You got iced by a fat white man you aint **** black king.

Comment

• Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
          You got iced by a fat white man you aint **** black king.
          Pretty sure you'd get iced yourself by someone 50lbs heavier so what's your point outside of sounding like a stupid racist troll? You wouldn't even have the balls to take on someone 50lbs heavier than you and you here talking crap

Given his boxing limitations the fact that Wilder was even able to get as far as he did is quite an achievement tbh The man started boxing at 20 years old and Fury started boxing as a 10 year old kid..
          Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 05-29-2022, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Core blimey got the incels and ultranationalists shook he has. Will be lookingike a right lot of Charlies when he comes back strong
            So your saying your shook?

Comment

———
              Dude, you’re splitting hairs now. Shall we start listing foreign boxers that got robbed in the US vs American boxers that got robbed on foreign lands?

Comment

• Translation—now that Fury is retiring I can come out of hiding now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Translation—now that Fury is retiring I can come out of hiding now.
                  I think Wilder just wants to end his career on a high note, I highly doubt he has more than a couple fights left he what 36 now?

People act like losing to Fury is something to be super ashamed of, Fury is easily one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time if not the best..He would've beat Ali he would've beat Tyson and probably any other heavyweight you could name..He's proven himself over and over again..

Comment

• The ayahuasca must have hit hard.

Comment

I think Wilder just wants to end his career on a high note, I highly doubt he has more than a couple fights left he what 36 now?

People act like losing to Fury is something to be super ashamed of, Fury is easily one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time if not the best..He would've beat Ali he would've beat Tyson and probably any other heavyweight you could name..He's proven himself over and over again..
                      For Wilder it was shameful, considering all the excuses he made for losing. I think those losses hurt him more emotionally than they did physically. He still can’t accept them.

Fury is not the best or anywhere close to the best of all time. Wilder was a one-trick pony who never beat a world class HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X