Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Catterall: If Josh Taylor Fights Zepeda, Then He's Not a Man of His Word

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Catterall: If Josh Taylor Fights Zepeda, Then He's Not a Man of His Word

Jack Catterall insists Josh Taylor will 'not be a man of his word' if he ignores a rematch between the super lightweight rivals. Catterall says Taylor had promised to give him a rematch of their controversial undisputed world title fight from earlier this year, but is currently in talks to fight his WBC mandatory, Jose Zepeda, next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

On the 'Gloves Are Off' , Jack Catterall seen through that weasel. Jack knew that Josh Taylor faked a knee injury because he was struggling with the weight and wanted to further rust Catterall that was coming off the longest layoff of his career.

So now Josh Taylor knows that if a rusty Jack Catterall schooled him and nearly knocked him out, what is active 'Gato' going to do to him?

But look, I'm laughing at you too Jack! You ducked Jose Zepeda when offer the stay-busy fight on the undercard of Ramirez vs. Taylor was brough-up, and now its 'Chon' that is getting the crack. Dont trust those 'Snake's in the grass'.

Time to go to work, get in your eliminators and dont stall your career waiting on this duck.
    Timur78 and Sosay like this.

Comment

Just move on Jack. Taylor has three fighters deserving of a rematch at 140(Prograis,Ramirez,Catteral). We all know you won so let him swerve you, just move on and fight the next best contender. Taylor will be in a corner sooner than later. Either move up and get KO'd but the first good welter or start the rematches at 140.
      1hourRun likes this.

Comment

If Catteral wants to fight Taylor, then he should move up and fight him at 147 pounds.

Josh Taylor has moved up, and has stated 'That he would rematch Catteral at 147 I believe'.

Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
          Just move on Jack. Taylor has three fighters deserving of a rematch at 140(Prograis,Ramirez,Catteral). We all know you won so let him swerve you, just move on and fight the next best contender. Taylor will be in a corner sooner than later. Either move up and get KO'd but the first good welter or start the rematches at 140.

Wow! All three indeed are deserving of a rematch. It would seem that this chump rated on the P4P fails to get clear wins. He's no Jermell Charlo, who runs it back and settles any dispute to his status as supreme ruler of his realm.

I just like to finish by giving a shout-out to all the 'Tart-Tomato' fans that support this bum, but have a lot to say about Jermell Charlo, and I am demanding that the boxingscene remove Taylor off the P4P and replace him with 'Ironman'.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

On the 'Gloves Are Off' , Jack Catterall seen through that weasel. Jack knew that Josh Taylor faked a knee injury because he was struggling with the weight and wanted to further rust Catterall that was coming off the longest layoff of his career.

So now Josh Taylor knows that if a rusty Jack Catterall schooled him and nearly knocked him out, what is active 'Gato' going to do to him?

But look, I'm laughing at you too Jack! You ducked Jose Zepeda when offer the stay-busy fight on the undercard of Ramirez vs. Taylor was brough-up, and now its 'Chon' that is getting the crack. Dont trust those 'Snake's in the grass'.

Time to go to work, get in your eliminators and dont stall your career waiting on this duck.
            Interesting quote from the biggest snake on Boxingscene. Never forget you once proclaimed Wilder greater than Joe Louis and then disowned him and call him a bum now. Take a look in the mirror before calling anybody a "weasel" or a "snake" you have no room to talk.
            Johnny Rubber likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Your obsessed with Josh Taylor lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                He clearly beat Ramirez and Programs.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  If Catteral wants to fight Taylor, then he should move up and fight him at 147 pounds.

Josh Taylor has moved up, and has stated 'That he would rematch Catteral at 147 I believe'.
                  Taylor hasn't moved up he is in negotiations to fight Zepeda at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Interesting quote from the biggest snake on Boxingscene. Never forget you once proclaimed Wilder greater than Joe Louis and then disowned him and call him a bum now. Take a look in the mirror before calling anybody a "weasel" or a "snake" you have no room to talk.
                    I just went to the mirror and seen the GOAT.

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Your obsessed with Josh Taylor lol.
                    I'm obsessed with Boxing, Josh Taylor happens to be a key figure in the sport at the moment, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                    X