Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Official For September 17, DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Official For September 17, DAZN PPV

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin will meet in an epic trilogy clash on September 17. Canelo vs. GGG III will be live on DAZN Pay Per View in the U.S. and Canada and around the world on DAZN (excluding Mexico, Latin America, and Kazakhstan) and is presented by Matchroom, Canelo Promotions and GGG Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pointless fight, ggg way too old now

Comment

“I hope I see you in September”

Translation: “I hope you don’t fail a test this time, bishhh”

if another fighter in the Reynoso camp pops dirty in the coming months he should pull out of the fight imho. I for one am convinced them little fighters are the testing contingent of that camp. Too much fking smoke for there to not be fire. That’s just my take. Could be wrong but too many overlaps with testing dirty from one camp.
      Last edited by turnedup; 05-24-2022, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        Pointless fight, ggg way too old now
        Agreed, but it will fun while it lasts. GGG is basically a primma donna now, doesn't even fight unless there is a fortune on the table. He doesn't seem to care about staying active. A dominant loss may finally steer him to retire.
        Last edited by markusmod; 05-24-2022, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Alvared is a ducking loser and Golovkin is old and looked shot in his last fight. only idiots will buy this pile of sht

Comment

As part of his lawsuit against Golden Boy, Canelo said De La Hoya should not have promised Dazn a third GGG fight. Now he decides to fight GGG? How exactly did Golden Boy wrong him?

Comment

canelo is an overrated fighter should have 4 losses. he aint knocking out GGG he can still fight still has the power and still has incredible chin.

canelo has to win this or his career is over

Comment

Meh. Waiting on the Bivol rematch.
                TheClap TheClap likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OldPal2018 View Post
                  As part of his lawsuit against Golden Boy, Canelo said De La Hoya should not have promised Dazn a third GGG fight. Now he decides to fight GGG? How exactly did Golden Boy wrong him?
                  Oscar did nothing but save the disloyal clown when he popped hot for the juice, talking about Carne Asada tacos

Comment

Absolutely nothing bad in Canelo having a reset...this should be an all out action fight as the previous two were and also very marketable for dazn, win-win.

Comment

Working...
                    X