Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer: Thanks To Top Rank For Making Baumgardner An Offer She Couldn't Run From

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer: Thanks To Top Rank For Making Baumgardner An Offer She Couldn't Run From

Mikaela Mayer could not be more thrilled to have landed the biggest fight to be made in her weight division before outgrowing it altogether.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thank G-d it’s in ESPN where the American fans can actually see a world class female boxing match between two American female champions
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Thank G-d it’s in ESPN where the American fans can actually see a world class female boxing match between two American female champions
      Hahaha. Your consistent vitriol for Hearn is truly enjoyable and comical.

Comment

I was expecting 'Defector-Girl' Hyun Mi Choi to unify the WBA-WBC with Alycia 'The Bomb' Baumgardner, keep it in-house with Matchroom, then go for undisputed at 130 with Mikaela Mayer.

The road for 'undisputed' looks viable, but WAIT! Whos that I see coming?! Is that the Belgium Wildcat, considered THE 130 pounder, creeping in a mandatory shot for the WBC?! OH SNAP! I can see why they are ready to unify.

Comment

Working...
        X