Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Benavidez is Very Big Fight For Canelo, PBC Should Give Him Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
    Won't happen. PBC best options vs each don't happen. Bidness
    Same with Hearn/Matchroom/DAZN, they never matched their MW and SMW against each other in hopes Canelo fought them. BJS, Smith, GGG, Andrade, never fought each other even though they're easy fights to make, but Hearn saved them fr Canelo. Bivol fought bums n wouldn't fight Ramirez hoping Hearn got him Canelo

Comment

Bandera roja vs sweet hands ,its a doable pbc scrap 2 top 68 boxers at their best,haymon needs to make it happen forget about charlo

Comment

He will stop Plant inside of 6 rds for sure and Plant will retire and ride off into the sunset after the big paydays he suckered us into!
        Roj Roj AeroED AeroED like this.

Comment

Plant will not fight Benavidez. Especially without a legitimate belt on the line. Plant loses that fight he knows he can never show his face in public again. And he would more than likely get beat up pretty bad.

Comment

I like Chalo vs. Benavidez. Jermall Charlos's resume is not Jermell's resume. He did't fight big names at 160 (maybe Sergiy Derevyanchenko?). I think Benavidez vs. Charlo would be a good scrap!

Comment

Plant vs Benevides makes sense but Al only cares about certain fighters

Comment

Hearn is very keen to keep Canelo at DAZN. You might say desperate.

The problem for Eddie is that American promoters who openly despise him control all the potential paths forward. And they really have no need of DAZN.

For now, anyway, Canelo has the leverage to make any fight he wishes with Hearn serving as his well-mannered butler. Deciding to feast on the smokehouse treat of an aged GGG tells us a lot about him after the Bivol comeuppance. He wants to look like a king again. “Bring me Gennady Geezerovic Golovkin!”

Comment

just last week fa$t £ddie was talking about Cinniman coming over to the UK in December to fight John Ryder. A couple of days later Canelo/GGG III was annouced. My point is why's he not inviting Benavidez to come over & take on the Gorilla?
                  It also has to be noted that the UK's Zack Parker is #1 @ 168Lb with the WBO, so maybe Al could give Frank a call, If El Bandera takes out the other sanctioning bodies #1's then logically there shouldn't be an argument as to who get alverez.
                  Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                    just last week fa$t £ddie was talking about Cinniman coming over to the UK in December to fight John Ryder. A couple of days later Canelo/GGG III was annouced. My point is why's he not inviting Benavidez to come over & take on the Gorilla?
                    It also has to be noted that the UK's Zack Parker is #1 @ 168Lb with the WBO, so maybe Al could give Frank a call, If El Bandera takes out the other sanctioning bodies #1's then logically there shouldn't be an argument as to who get alverez.
                    Me like. You named somebody. The Gorilla in London, or Zack would put Benevidez on the world stage. I want to see how Benevidez looks on the road.

Comment

Will you Canelo fanboys quit protecting your cowardly hero? What are you afraid of? The hypocrisy is insane.

Why are there always preconditions in place anytime he is questioned or called upon to face an American fighter?

He has made no such conditions or demands while torturing these Euro fighters; Including the one who just defeated him Dmitry Bivol.

Comment

Working...
                      X