Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer required for Don King Promotions

This shit looks like it was created with MS Paint 98

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    bballchump11, Citizen Koba and adotd like this.

Was legit hoping it was a job listing. Looks like my early flyer designs in college 13-14 years ago. Crazy
    denium likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
      Was legit hoping it was a job listing. Looks like my early flyer designs in college 13-14 years ago. Crazy
      Sorry to let you down bud lol. Ring his office and offer up your services.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Sorry to let you down bud lol. Ring his office and offer up your services.
        Lol yeah, I thought it was a contest for a second too because some new promotional company was actually running this very type of competition recently or still is. Was either like proboxtv thing or boxxer or some **** like that I dunno I'm wasted again as usual but speaking some degree of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Lol yeah, I thought it was a contest for a second too because some new promotional company was actually running this very type of competition recently or still is. Was either like proboxtv thing or boxxer or some **** like that I dunno I'm wasted again as usual but speaking some degree of truth.
          Probably this.... adotd

Last edited by denium; 05-23-2022, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Probably this.... adotd

Yes that was the one thank you! It was driving me mad. I found this gem by accident though lolol

E5iqEh9WQAI_brX?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
            denium likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Yes that was the one thank you! It was driving me mad. I found this gem by accident though lolol

E5iqEh9WQAI_brX?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

That's good, but nothing will ever beat this masterpiece.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

adotd and like this.

Comment

It's a shame that the resident NSB graphic designer 1hourRun is wasting all his time/talent designing artwork for that Australian binman Tim Tszyu, whereas he could be working for the undefeated lineal HW champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury.
                Last edited by denium; 05-23-2022, 05:46 AM.

Comment

That's pretty good marketing right there. One of the most punchable faces/expressions to ever exist.

Comment

They're fighting for freedom and peace? I had no idea.

Knowing King, he probably didn't pay the guy who made the poster.

Comment

Working...
                    X