Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez on Plant, Charlo, Morrell: Them Bitches Know What's Up - I'm Waiting For Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez on Plant, Charlo, Morrell: Them Bitches Know What's Up - I'm Waiting For Them!

Undefeated David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez didn't disappoint the hometown crowd as the Phoenix native became a super middleweight champion for the third time in dramatic fashion, scoring a third-round TKO against former world champion David Lemieux to win the vacant interim-WBC world title on Saturday night at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A bum beats another bum and calls out a bunch of other bums.

Comment

I'm sure Charlo will find another excuse not to face Benavides, But excuses are running out, he's draining himself to make 160, eventually he will have no choice but to move up. Plant is enjoying the fruits from the Canelo fight, so we will see what happens with him, but he's in no hurry, and Morel, he's the less ready from all of these guys, should stay away for at least another year.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
        You forgot to add 'in a bum sport commented on by bums'

Comment

I hate it when these dudes fall in love. They get so bitter when their when their boy loses.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

David Morrell is already on record stating that he wants to fight him. Even though he only has six fights. It's safe to say that Morrell needs more experience.
            alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Forget about Plant or Charlo signing up to fight Benavidez. That's a potentially nasty beating. Why would they take that unless compensated with $5m to $10m.

Morrell does want the fight I believe. Props to Lemieux. Sure, he was blasted out of there as expected, but he'll fight anyone, give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                I'm sure Charlo will find another excuse not to face Benavides, But excuses are running out, he's draining himself to make 160, eventually he will have no choice but to move up. Plant is enjoying the fruits from the Canelo fight, so we will see what happens with him, but he's in no hurry, and Morel, he's the less ready from all of these guys, should stay away for at least another year.
                I think Morrell needs to pay for what his mouth is buying. He's the one talking all the trash about what he's going to do.
                alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
                  He also called out Canelo. Is he also a bum ?
                  MulaKO MulaKO El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    David Morrell is already on record stating that he wants to fight him. Even though he only has six fights. It's safe to say that Morrell needs more experience.
                    You'd end Morrell's career before it even began if you throw him in there with Benavidez,kid would get wrecked right now. Give him someone like a Uzi,Dirrell,Rosado level fighter first that"ll give him needed experience. Honestly wasn't that impressed with him against Fox. Gomez got some invaluable experience last night against Cota who took him the distance,Morrell needs the same.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X