Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly Destroys Danny Dignum With Brutal Knockout in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had seen Dignum in a few fights before this and there was nothing displayed to suggest he wouldn't be blown out in the manner he ultimately was. As edpboxing stated, Dignum is a domestic level and fringe euro level contender, as evidenced by his performances against Grant and Sirotkin. It wasn't his fault the WBO had him in a position to fight for the interim title and he went for it.

Janibek is a good fighter and will be a handful for anyone at 160. Kriegel was atrocious as always and Bradley needs to tone it down.

​​​​​​​
    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Andrade
      BJS PED his way out of the fight
      Munguia dropped his #1 WBO mandatory out of the fight
      Charlo and daddy Shields turned down 7 mil for their way out of the fight
      GGG exercised his equity in DAZN out of the fight.
      Canelo belt dumped his way out of the fight
      Benavidez's dad his way out of the fight with the guarantee no one was going to risk

I believe this guy was actually trying to make a fight with some of the big names other than Canelo

It's not his job to pay Janibek out of pocket if his network isn't willing. And Bob wasn't paying his guarantee.

Next best thing is to fight Parker (another person no one wants to see) or vacation his way in a fake injury until something better comes up
      Last edited by hhh1200; 05-22-2022, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Benavidez's dad his way out of the fight with the guarantee no one was going to risk

I believe this guy was actually trying to make a fight with some of the big names other than Canelo

It's not his job to pay Janibek out of pocket if his network isn't willing. And Bob wasn't paying his guarantee.

Next best thing is to fight Parker (another person no one wants to see) or vacation his way in a fake injury until something better comes up
        Andrade has been released by Eddie Hearn. I think he can get that Benavidez fight if he really wants it! I don't think he should fight Parker! I think he should join the PBC party (Charlo, Benavidez, Morrell Jr., and Plant) ASAP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Andrade has been released by Eddie Hearn. I think he can get that Benavidez fight if he really wants it! I don't think he should fight Parker! I think he should join the PBC party (Charlo, Benavidez, Morrell Jr., and Plant) ASAP!
          He can take it and the PBC might be his best move .. but Benevidez called for the Andrade fight and then asked for 10million when Hearn enquired. Hopefully, Al makes Benevidez drop his demands to do it on Fox/Showtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Very few puncher/boxer carry that KO streak once they reach elite level. Which coincidentally you"ll never reach if you don't have a chin so no knock on GGG,Keith and/or all fighters in reality.

Janibek is fairly quick,both hands and feet and isn't just "up and down" which is a ridiculous term Floyd fans ran with as soon as it came out his mouth. Straight up and down to them is anything that isn't "slick" or athletic looking. There are far too many subtle skills outside of those that make a great boxer. For example...how did Floyd do with Maidanas "straight up and down" or Canelo vs GGG's "straight up and down"?? That rudimentary description really has no substance other than to discredit another fighters ability and power for the most part.

Janibek will be a problem for any 160lber,current or future
            Maidana wasn't straight up and down but you're talking like Maidana won a lot of rounds or something talking about how did Floyd do? Floyd beat him twice. That's how he did...Janibek isn't fairly quick either he's about the same speed GGG was back then, like I said GGG seemed quick compared to Lemieux too..not hard to look quick against opponents that are slow af themselves smh

Comment

Wow thats a sht ton of EXCUSES.

Andrade DUCKED

Charlo
              Lara
              Sirgiy
              Janibek

So STFU

Comment

Saunders was FAVORED to beat Andrade dumb dumb in a fight 30 mins from Andrade's HOUSE!!!!

Fkn dude almost got KTFO by Liam Williams for Christ sake!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

There is nothing like "in-house" commentator getting on his high horse!
                  Very beta of Kriegel..maybe it slipped out and he didn't mean to really say that on television. I don't like the "Anti-American by way of guilt" approach. America is fine and it has it's own set of issues. Can't believe these guys sometimes.

Comment

• Janibek looked good, but Dignum was there to get KO'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                      Probably couldn’t pass up the opportunity, because it’s likely the only one he would’ve got.

Think he can have some success on the domestic scene & maybeee euro level lol

yeah, it's not a knock on him. At least he had the balls to take the fight, but I just think the sanctioning bodies could b doing better. I just don't wanna see some guy get seriously hurt who's just trying to feed his family. Im not even sure how much success he'd have on euro level honestly. I think someone like eubank, Williams, or Smith would all beat him pretty bad too. He could b a decent trial horse for up and coming local fighters I guess.
                      edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X