Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Moore LIVE Results: Anderson Silva Drops, Outworks Bruno Machado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the heck happened been on commercials for the last hour.

Comment

Well lets see how long the commercials are this time as we are waiting for floyd to start. this production is brutal and i would have at least like them to be showing some previews and analyst talking not the same 30 second commercial over and over.
      Last edited by rmorris003; 05-21-2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Lol you really think Floyd expected anyone to buy this? He is making a guarantee as long as he gets the cash from that he'll be content sparring his former sparring partner.

Comment

so people are buying this show? i thought the prince died and they cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
            so people are buying this show? i thought the prince died and they cancelled?
            Yeah, but it was the UAE president that died; instead of waiting for the aftermath of the traditional mourning period (28 days, I think?), Floyd upped sticks and moved the card to Dubai instead
            mapleleaf27 mapleleaf27 likes this.

Comment

First round coming up

Comment

Dangerous Don More looking BEASTLY in there!

Comment

Smart move by Team Mayweather demanding Winning gloves. Dangerous Don can bang.

Comment

Don's looking winded in the corner already. His opponent's slickness is taking a toll on him.

Comment

What happened to the helipad?

Comment

Working...
                      X