Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Moore LIVE Results: Anderson Silva Drops, Outworks Bruno Machado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Moore LIVE Results: Anderson Silva Drops, Outworks Bruno Machado

Abu Dhabi - In an exhibition boxing match, with two-minute rounds, MMA legend Anderson Silva dropped and outworked MMA veteran Bruno Machado over eight rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-21-2022, 04:58 PM.

In for the Belgium-Wildcat Delfine Persoon to mangle the Frenchy Elhem Mekhaled for the WBC 'Silver' Superfeather weight title, lining up for the WBC's 130 champ Alycia Baumgardner.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

once they moved off that helipad im no longer interested
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

This PPV will flop so hard. It’s going to do less than the Berto one.

Comment

Wonder how Mayweather feels knowing that Pacquiao will go down as a greater fighter. I know it stings his ego.

Comment

This production is not the best like showtime or hbo

Comment

I only see commercials..

Comment

ya i dont think this event is going to resume lol, what pure garbage, floyd was supposed to walk out at 5 eastern and were waiting for anderson silva to start

Comment

Hhahahahaha Floyd is just desperate these days. Lol this event sounds like it's a total failure.

But you'll hear Floyd's lying ass say he banked 10mil a1d sold 500k ppvs. Lol

Comment

They're stalling. Nobody is buying it lol

Comment

Working...
                    X