Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Can't Question What I Did Before Because I Was Tested For Every Major Fight I Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
    personally I could careless about PEDs

WAR PASCAL

SAK PASE!!
    I do feel that Danny Garcia doesn't get the respect he deserves

Comment

what a load of crap from the guy, these guys only make things worse with their excuses, u really do get the feeling that the majority of guys are on some things now and then at least, i mean then have so much time without testing at all it must be so tempting for them

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        what a load of crap from the guy, these guys only make things worse with their excuses, u really do get the feeling that the majority of guys are on some things now and then at least, i mean then have so much time without testing at all it must be so tempting for them
        I haven't bothered reading, is he making excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

I haven't bothered reading, is he making excuses?
          well he said he has no idea how 4 peds got in his system i think, to me thats just bizarre
          AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Lmfao.....

Comment

Teddy Atlas for International Boxing Commissioner. Let's have random mandatory testing across the board.
              harry-greb harry-greb likes this.

Comment

It is weird how Pascal had a run of fights where he did not look good and was injured and then all the sudden he looks like he turned back the clock

Comment

Bivol kicked his ass. Loved every minute of that fight.

Comment

Yes Jean, because whenever someone gets tested for PEDs they get caught, so the fact that you didn’t test positive proves you were clean. I’m glad some of the fighters in this sport think the fans are a bunch of mental ******s.

Comment

Just go train with Eddie reynoso and Saul Alvarez. You get an instant pass for failing around these parts. He can be #7 or #8 to fail plus they need to test some for that bivol rematch. These folks make victor conte seen a saint, at least he owned up to supplying.

Comment

Working...
                      X