Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Fires Back at Ellerbe: I'm 100 Times Bigger Than You! What Are You? Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post

Yep he's Mayweather stooge with that AL HAYMON money backing them. MAYWEATHER PROMTIONS = PBC JUST LIKE MATCHROOM = DAZN ONLY DIFFERENCE IS MAYWEATHER PROMTIONS IS MAKE HUGE MONEY FOR PBC AND SHOWTIME WHEREAS MATCHROOM IS NOT.

QUICK QUESTION?? WHO DOES HEARN HAVE THAT HE CAN MATCH A FIGHTER OF DAVIS' CALIBER WITH FROM HIS STABLE?? HE COULDN'T EVEN LOCK DOWN THE DEVIN HANEY / GEORGE KAMBOSOS FIGHT FOR ONE OF HIS TOP FIGHTERS OR HAVE WE FORGOT THAT. CHECK THE MATCHROOM ROSTER AND GET BACK WITH ME :-)

WHAT HEARN FORGOT TO SAY DURING THAT INTERVIEW IS WHO HAS THE MOST PPV AND TOP RATED FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD?? MAYWEATHER PROMTIONS / PBC

COMPARE MATCHROOM / DAZN FIGHTERS WITH PBC FIGHTERS AND TELL US WHO HAS BEST STABLE. AS I SAID HE JUST LOST HANEY BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BAG THE KAMBOSOS FIGHT AND HE ALSO JUST LOST ANDRADE BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GET HIM FIGHTS. I LOVE HEARN'S ARROGANCE, AND HIS GIFT FOR GAB BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS HE HAS F--KED DAZN OUT OF A LOT OF MONEY. GOLDEN BOY CONTRACT WAS JUST RENEWED BY DAZN WHEREAS MATCHROOM HAS NOT AS OF YET.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW HE'S A 100 PERCENT BIGGER THAN ELLERBE IN THE STATES RIGHT??? SO WHY DID HE HAVE ANDRADE FIGHTING SO MANY TOMATO CANS OUT OF THE UK??? WHY WASN'T HE BAGGING FIGHTS AGAINST BIG FIGHTERS HERE IN THE US. BECAUSE HE COULDN'T. NO SHAME IN THAT, BUT JUST OWN UP TO YOUR BULLSH-T.

EDDIE HEARN MAY BE GOOD BY THE MOUTH, BUT THE POCKETS NO SO MUCH.

MEN LIE. WOMEN LIE. ALL PROMOTERS LIE. BUT THE NUMBERS DON'T

FACTS research them.
    Damn your hate for Eddie Hearn & everything Matchroom is sooo deep
    Lol
    Mayweather Promotions making Huge $$$ for PBC and Showtime?
    Please prove it and get back to me
    I'll wait...........
    Last Checked Tank Ppv didn't do any Big numbers btw why is Tank leaving Mayweather promotions?
    Facts and researched
    Matchroom's AJ and Canelo are 2 of the biggest PPV Stars in the world
    Name Mayweather's biggest PPV Stars
    FYI
    Mayweather promotions and PBC are two different companies

Comment

Originally posted by elpacman View Post
      hearn isn't lying. Ellerbe looks like the after thought clown whenever you see him at an event. He's all dressed up like he actually has done anything big on his own. He's just a "yes" man who blows on fraud jr.'s nuts. Fraud made him the clown that he is today and you know what, in this case, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree that made him.

Forget ellerbe, the whole mayweather promotions has been a joke for a while now. How many fighters you see aching to sign with them? Right.
      yep he's yes man right to the bank!!! I know who did sign wth mayweather and pbc. Manny pacquiao!!!!! Does that answer your question. And guess what he just got that @ss beat by ugas on a mayweather pbc promoted card!!! Gtf outta here with that bull****. That right your boy pacquiao worked for lenoard ellerbe = mayweather promotions = pbc
      if you don't know that simple answer you really don't know boxing.

You set your self up for that one dumb@ss

i've forgotten more about boxing then you know. There's levels to this hater.

NOW RIGHT THAT.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Did I say anything in regards to PBC? Nope I just said Ellerbe is nothing but a stooge, nobody cares about him, he's accomplished nothing except riding Mayweather's coat-tails. Just another yes man, by the way how many PBC fighters are actually signed to Mayweather Promotions? It's just Porky Davis outside of him there is no stars directly affiliated with Mayweather Promotions, that is why he is fighting garbage like Romero. Settle down there little fella and learn to comprehend a post before going on a little tirade, cuz unlike you I don't worship promoters.
        i don't care if you mentioned PBC or not. Big Fella, Mayweather Promotions is all controlled by PBC and Al Haymon like or not. I WORSHIP FACTS. Sounds like to me he has a cake job being the CEO to me. I don't know anyone on this forum who wouldn't want to make a **** load of money without breaking their ****ing backs doing it. He's earned the right but you're hating just because that's Mayweather's boy. He's supposed to look out for him. So the f--k what.

THIS LIL FELLA WIL GLADLY EDUCATE YOU AGAIN because you don't know what you're talking about. YOU TALKING ABOUT him fighting ROMERO....NAME THE 3 PREVIOUS 3 FIGHTERS DAVIS JUST FOUGHT....AND ON PPV. So Ellerbe must be doing something right. "Lil man" will calm down when you know what the heck you're talking about.
        Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-19-2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Hearn can be a bit of a twat sometimes but he's right here. Ellerby is like that guy in Game of Thrones, the fat bald one with no c*ck that follows the power men around. Leonard is like Little Finger, but even uglier. He's so much of a Mayweather b*tch he's lost all his masculinity.

Comment

two of the most annoying people in boxing who don't even BOX but talk like they do
            _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Damn your hate for Eddie Hearn & everything Matchroom is sooo deep
              Lol
              Mayweather Promotions making Huge $$$ for PBC and Showtime?
              Please prove it and get back to me
              I'll wait...........
              Last Checked Tank Ppv didn't do any Big numbers btw why is Tank leaving Mayweather promotions?
              Facts and researched
              Matchroom's AJ and Canelo are 2 of the biggest PPV Stars in the world
              Name Mayweather's biggest PPV Stars
              FYI
              Mayweather promotions and PBC are two different companies
              Nah I think you need to check your facts. Mayweather Promotions and PBC are both owned by Al Haymon. Check your facts. Nah I don't hate homie...I just have more levels of knowledge in this game then you do. Funny thing Is Golden Boy Promotions, Dibella Entertainment, Top Rank, Duva Promotions, Showtime Steve Espinoza, and the aforementioned Mayweather Promotions have all said the same things recently about Hearn. I don't know the man personally, but I do know he f--cked over the DAZN budget and they have not renewed their contract like they have with Golden Boy. But I guess all of them are hating too.

I thought we were talking about the American fight scene but I guess you needed to change it up. It's cool I get it. What lightweights, welterweights, Junior Middleweights does Eddie Hearn have on Matchroom? The only person they have is Canelo who is Mexican (who just fought on PBC previously but was scared to take 100 million for Benavidez and Charlo) for 2 more what he thought were easy fights on DAZN. AND LESS MONEY IN THE CONTRACT. WE ALL KNOW AJ is TOTALLY irrelevant in the US and we know he didn't want NO smoke with a Limited skilled Wilder for fear of being ktfo. We all know he turned that 60 mill down we know that. After his next fight with USYK he'll be even more irrelevant.

if Tank made a dollar on PPV it's more than any lightweight on Matchroom. We haven't heard one complaint from Showtime regarding the money they're making them. But we do know DAZN aint happy with Matchoom. If you would like me to explain to you how the contracts work for fighters on fight per fight basis versus the money they actually bring in for the fight I can do it.

The Business side is never personal. Numbers are numbers and facts are facts.

Please let me know if I need to dumb it down for you.
              Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-19-2022, 03:37 PM.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                “Can you imagine if we sign Gervonta Davis?” Hearn added.

Yeah, actually we can! All we have to do is look at what you did with Andrade an Haney (not to mention Tevin Farmer!) ! Lol! If you sign him, he'll be leaving you and signing a 2-fight deal with Top Rank, just like Devin Haney! LMAO!
                Mic drop!!!!!!!!

Comment

i don't care if you mentioned PBC or not. Big Fella, Mayweather Promotions is all controlled by PBC and Al Haymon like or not. I WORSHIP FACTS. Sounds like to me he has a cake job being the CEO to me. I don't know anyone on this forum who wouldn't want to make a **** load of money without breaking their ****ing backs doing it. He's earned the right but you're hating just because that's Mayweather's boy. He's supposed to look out for him. So the f--k what.

THIS LIL FELLA WIL GLADLY EDUCATE YOU AGAIN because you don't know what you're talking about. YOU TALKING ABOUT him fighting ROMERO....NAME THE 3 PREVIOUS 3 FIGHTERS DAVIS JUST FOUGHT....AND ON PPV. So Ellerbe must be doing something right. "Lil man" will calm down when you know what the heck you're talking about.
                  Thats the problem, Santa Cruz? A feather fisted BW, Isaac Cruz who lost and drew to journeymen, Mario Barrios who beat who exactly? Was getting his hair combed in the corner instead of getting solid advice. Those PPVs are all certified flops by the way, So bad in fact Showtime hides the numbers now. Porky doesn't even look to be resigning with Mayweather, I dont blame him, bad PPVs and lousy opponents he should leave. How is that for facts? Spot on I'd say. You certainly are not educating anyone, but if you feel better pretending so, who am I to kill your dreams.

I happen to be a massive Mayweather fan, but I know Ellerbe is nothing more than a big mouthed leech. Based on what you said he has no place talking about Hearn, when as you said his job is cake. He would be nowhere without Floyd. You worship PBC and your so-called facts ring more as opinions from a sad little fanboy. Stay angry and lay off the caps button would ya? Lol

Comment

Real reason why this Ellerbe guy has job on al haymon pbc/Mayweather promotions is because is well known mr haymon doesn't like to be seen in public prefers low key role ,Ellerbe just messenger/spokesman and absolute Yesman,you can say whatever u want about fast eddie but the guy actually promotes boxing

Comment

Nah I think you need to check your facts. Mayweather Promotions and PBC are both owned by Al Haymon. Check your facts. Nah I don't hate homie...I just have more levels of knowledge in this game then you do. Funny thing Is Golden Boy Promotions, Dibella Entertainment, Top Rank, Duva Promotions, Showtime Steve Espinoza, and the aforementioned Mayweather Promotions have all said the same things recently about Hearn. I don't know the man personally, but I do know he f--cked over the DAZN budget and they have not renewed their contract like they have with Golden Boy. But I guess all of them are hating too.

I thought we were talking about the American fight scene but I guess you needed to change it up. It's cool I get it. What lightweights, welterweights, Junior Middleweights does Eddie Hearn have on Matchroom? The only person they have is Canelo who is Mexican (who just fought on PBC previously but was scared to take 100 million for Benavidez and Charlo) for 2 more what he thought were easy fights on DAZN. AND LESS MONEY IN THE CONTRACT. WE ALL KNOW AJ is TOTALLY irrelevant in the US and we know he didn't want NO smoke with a Limited skilled Wilder for fear of being ktfo. We all know he turned that 60 mill down we know that. After his next fight with USYK he'll be even more irrelevant.

if Tank made a dollar on PPV it's more than any lightweight on Matchroom. We haven't heard one complaint from Showtime regarding the money they're making them. But we do know DAZN aint happy with Matchoom. If you would like me to explain to you how the contracts work for fighters on fight per fight basis versus the money they actually bring in for the fight I can do it.

The Business side is never personal. Numbers are numbers and facts are facts.

Please let me know if I need to dumb it down for you.
                      You mentioned that Dazn hasn't renewed with Matchroom but I strongly believe that Dazn signed a 5 year deal with Matchroom last year worth millions of dollars.

So I believe Eddie Hearns is doing a good job for Dazn. They ain't complaining.
                      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X