Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao Negotiations Timeline Complete (238 Sources)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

All Manny had to do was take the test playboi!!
    assuming you have a job, and if you were the star at your job, and some loud mouth came rolling in there and started poppin off and telling you what you needed to do, you'd bend over and do it?

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

assuming you have a job, and if you were the star at your job, and some loud mouth came rolling in there and started poppin off and telling you what you needed to do, you'd bend over and do it?
      Manny was dirty and testing is now SOP. You have no legs to stand on. I like Poochiao for what he is, but Trampler cherry picked his road and I believe he used PED's. I'm not the only one and didn't break the story. People on the inside know and in this case, Floyd wanted fair play. If you have a problem with that ---> you're just a superfan.

Comment

You are a sad FK War-Room. Take your BS thread to the history section and get a life.
        HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Manny was dirty and testing is now SOP. You have no legs to stand on. I like Poochiao for what he is, but Trampler cherry picked his road and I believe he used PED's. I'm not the only one and didn't break the story. People on the inside know and in this case, Floyd wanted fair play. If you have a problem with that ---> you're just a superfan.
          I didn't ask you, I asked boxingfan91, but thanks for crying some more and proving you'd be someone who'd bend over to anyone making a demand of you

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            You are a sad FK War-Room. Take your BS thread to the history section and get a life.
            both sides have their share of blame

but remove that 1 demand, and we got a fight

had that demand of Olympic style testing never been brought up, all that other nonsense afterwards would never have happened.

so who's the one who brought up that demand, Floyd, hence, Floyd's fault.

Just like if George Floyd never went into that store with a fake $20, all that other nonsense stuff afterwards would never have happened.
            1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Please guys, stop quoting the whole damn post.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

both sides have their share of blame

but remove that 1 demand, and we got a fight

had that demand of Olympic style testing never been brought up, all that other nonsense afterwards would never have happened.

so who's the one who brought up that demand, Floyd, hence, Floyd's fault.

Just like if George Floyd never went into that store with a fake $20, all that other nonsense stuff afterwards would never have happened.
                I really dont give a sht. I hate both Mayweather and Pacquaio, I wish fans shut-the-F-UP about this lame topic. Like we needed another thread about these two geezers, F War-Room and the rest of the lames that enable him on his dead issue.
                HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  If you think I'm sad, I'm doing all the right things and btw ---> you should take some sort of design classes because your attempts at multimedia are so cringe I can't believe it. Can't you tell when you post your sigs how bad the work is lmao? Wow, it's like those fat chicks that wear all the skin tight gear and think they look good but they look like the Michelin Man instead.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

If you think I'm sad, I'm doing all the right things and btw ---> you should take some sort of design classes because your attempts at multimedia are so cringe I can't believe it. Can't you tell when you post your sigs how bad the work is lmao? Wow, it's like those fat chicks that wear all the skin tight gear and think they look good but they look like the Michelin Man instead.

You talk about cringe but I'm not the one bringing Mayweather-Pacquaio, and I know you hurting; you cant keep talking about my lit graphics, BLING! i'M SHiNiNG! Here is a gif of your girlfriend, my homies from the Lean-Team clapped her cheeks, nutted in her mouth and sent her to French-Kiss you and fart in your face.

I just upgraded you sorry-ass-thread. But I'm gone, this topic is killing my swag.

Comment

Great work

Good bit of historical research for the biggest fight in boxing history so far, if nothing has been omitted

Comment

Working...
                      X