Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Prefers Canelo-Golovkin in Fall; Proposes Bivol Face Buatsi-Richards Winner, Smith or Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Canelo got beat by a bigger guy
    Trump had the election stolen
    Nobody made me do anything
    You still mad. Pu.ssy raging.
    Canelo got schooled so bad not even the judges could properly rob him
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post

Canelo got schooled so bad not even the judges could properly rob him
      And yet you're still here crying like a little hoe.

Comment

AJ/usyk? Not many people watched the 1st fight and not many will watch the 2nd. Hearn is terrible at maximizing exposure for his fighters. Only thing he’s exposed is AJs chin

Comment

Why would bivol fight buatsi?or Richards he already dominated Richards…or callum smith? How are these big fights? After beating canelo if bivol goes to a fight like that it’s career suicide. Bivol should either rematch canela or fight winner or beterbiev/smith which will be beterbiev. Hearn trying to tank bivol cause he exposed his last meal ticket. If he was smart he’d start building bivolmania

Comment

I'm not sure Hearn (or anyone?) is confident that Bivol can beat Beterbiev. If Smith Jr wins, that's the fight that Eddie will be pushing for, since Bivol already beat him, but the only guy with a 100% stoppage record is tough to bet against. Hearn is throwing those names out because he promotes them all and he's trying to capitalize on Bivol's current name recognition to get visibility for all of them.

Zurdo is pretty good though. The winner of B/R can fight Callum Smith. Zurdo already earned his mandatory slot, although the best fight to make is Bivol v Beterbiev/Smith winner, and then Zurdo can fight the winner of that.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
              I'm not sure Hearn (or anyone?) is confident that Bivol can beat Beterbiev. If Smith Jr wins, that's the fight that Eddie will be pushing for, since Bivol already beat him, but the only guy with a 100% stoppage record is tough to bet against. Hearn is throwing those names out because he promotes them all and he's trying to capitalize on Bivol's current name recognition to get visibility for all of them.

Zurdo is pretty good though. The winner of B/R can fight Callum Smith. Zurdo already earned his mandatory slot, although the best fight to make is Bivol v Beterbiev/Smith winner, and then Zurdo can fight the winner of that.
              I'm pretty confident Bivol beats Beterbiev have been for years and I feel he does it with relative ease almost to the point of embarrassing the guy, as for Hearn and promoting the opponents I don't think it's that, I think it's more he feels Bivol beats them and that guarantees the rematch with cinnamon aka lines his pockets further.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

I'm pretty confident Bivol beats Beterbiev have been for years and I feel he does it with relative ease almost to the point of embarrassing the guy, as for Hearn and promoting the opponents I don't think it's that, I think it's more he feels Bivol beats them and that guarantees the rematch with cinnamon aka lines his pockets further.
                Bivol vs beterbiev is a great fight. A great great fight. Bivol is slightly more technical but beterbiev is deceptively very sound. He has very effective pressure that breaks people down. Bivol dissects and uses movement and sets traps. I lean slightly to Bivol but it’s really a barn burner of a fight. Beterbiev getting old tho

Comment

Wonder when deadline for canelo to activate rematch clause, I guess we will find out in upcoming days

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Why is Hearn trying to make fights for Bivol that Bivol has expressed no interest in?
                    Because he's a terrible flking promoter

Comment

Boxing fans never demanded or requested the Bivol and GGG's fights anyway, Canelo's loss was divine justice. It's what he gets for constantly hand picking all of his opponents that are very low risk but comes with a very high reward.

Canelo's s making a fool of DAZN and they are just failing to even realize it. Paying him that type of money for those types of opponents is just absurd! Don't believe the hype! He was not challenging himself nor was he chasing history or greatness for fighing Dmitry.

The only reason why he took that fight was because he thought Bivol would be just another soft touch on Eddie Hearn's typical Euro bum of the month club.

Comment

Working...
                      X