Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Prefers Canelo-Golovkin in Fall; Proposes Bivol Face Buatsi-Richards Winner, Smith or Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Prefers Canelo-Golovkin in Fall; Proposes Bivol Face Buatsi-Richards Winner, Smith or Ramirez

Eddie Hearn has what he feels is the best career move for Canelo Alvarez, but it will be up to the Mexican superstar to decide if he wants to follow through with it. Alvarez, the undisputed 168-pound champion, is coming off an upset loss earlier this month at the hands of Dmitry Bivol in their 12-round light heavyweight title bout for Bivol's WBA 175-pound belt at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Bivol won on scorecards that read 115-113 across the board.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2 steps forward 3 backward with young Edward. Good deed he did putting Canelo in with someone who can actually beat him but here we go again with the protectionist mindset the boxing establishment has for Canelo. Trying to protect him from two losses in a row by putting him in with someone he’s already beaten several years ago whos now over 40. Hearn is every bit as bad as DLH. Problem with young Edward is that he himself believes he is irrelevant on the world stage without Canelo winning

Comment

Buatsi? what!?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        2 steps forward 3 backward with young Edward. Good deed he did putting Canelo in with someone who can actually beat him but here we go again with the protectionist mindset the boxing establishment has for Canelo. Trying to protect him from two losses in a row by putting him in with someone he’s already beaten several years ago whos now over 40. Hearn is every bit as bad as DLH. Problem with young Edward is that he himself believes he is irrelevant on the world stage without Canelo winning
        Nobody in their right mind believes Canelo won those fights against Triple G. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now. I suggest anyone that disagrees with me to go and re-watch it again. And I don't care if you've watched it 20 times , go watch it for the 21st time. And again, only count punches LANDED by both fighters , SPECIFICALLY, Canelo. Not punches that are wild swings hitting gloves, forearms, elbows, shoulders, hips and most of all , air. Triple G defended his titles.

Will Triple G win the triology ? Well first off, Triple G is 40 now, and has never fought at 168. Never. He's a natural 160lber. As Marvin Hagler was. Hagler, like GGG, fought at 160 his whole professional career. Nobody was after Hagler to move up or down . He told everyone to screw off . He defiantly told everyone " I'm a middleweight ". End of story. But apparently if your not from the USA, this isn't acceptable. If you don't move up your not a true champ searching or "daring to be great" as all these clowns say. It's more like " daring to be stupid " in my mind. If your 5'9" and 160, then thats what u are. Anyhow, a 40 yr old 160lber against a guy the world says is at his best at 168, well , who do you think is going to win? I'll tell you this, I hope they do fight and they get some proper judges. Yes, Canelo should win against a 40 yr old 160lber but should he lose , it might be one of the most satisfying upsets I'll ever witness. And I've been watching boxing since 1967.

Comment

Buatsi is a tough opponent. He used to work with me at Wal-Mart and we got into a scrap in the bathroom. I KO’D him but he landed a good one two on me. Tough guy. He’s now the assistant manager so he definitely works hard.

Comment

what a pile of meaningless ****.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

If Canolo goes with GGG they are not going to match him tough because a second fight against him is so viable.

I wonder if he got paid for the Canelo fight.

Comment

F*** the Buatsi-Richards winner. Neither of those guys are anywhere near world level yet. Bivol needs to be targeting the Beterbiev-Smith winner for UNDISPUTED. Stop it with the in-house bullsh** Eddie. Canelo rematch or undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  He just put him in with a Bigger guy,Bivol, how is that protecting. He just beat 3 champion before that fight, how is that protecting? U want Canelo to fight Usyk next or what? You want Canelo too lose again? They dont have anyone else at DAZN at 168.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Damm, why you trying to make Bivol fight those nobodies in Bautsi or Richards. Beterbiev should be the target followed by Callum or Zurdo. The other two shouldn't even be mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X