Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Tyson Fury To Fight Usyk vs. Joshua Winner in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tokon View Post

It will be interesting to see if there's any enhanced eg vada random testing protocols in place for this fight. Testing doesn't start until contracts signed does it?
    I'd assume that to be the case, i can't see a boxer coughing up his hard earned cash for VADA testing if they ain't fighting.

Comment

Fury said he's retired as he can't secure big fight? Well it's obvious josh/usyk winner would fight fury in a new York heartbeat.
      I'm sure he'd fight usyk or josh

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I'd assume that to be the case, i can't see a boxer coughing up his hard earned cash for VADA testing if they ain't fighting.
        I'm expecting no additional testing tbh with very little getting said about it, questions asked about why etc getting diverted.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Fury said he's retired as he can't secure big fight? Well it's obvious josh/usyk winner would fight fury in a new York heartbeat.
          I'm sure he'd fight usyk or josh
          Fury Joshua is a big fight

Fury Usyk is probably a smaller fight than fury Whyte, yes I'm being serious. Usyk has about 50 fans, even with the alphabet trinkets he currently holds.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Fury Usyk is probably a smaller fight than fury Whyte, yes I'm being serious. Usyk has about 50 fans, even with the alphabet trinkets he currently holds.
            Yes, but usyk is better than whyte. I'm sure the money will be big enough. Fury will want usyk unbeaten record. . The title of being only man able to beat usyk. So if fury can beat usyk, fury can beat lennox Lewis and Ali.
            it's bragging rights.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

If Joshua somehow pulls off what I'd consider to be a minor miracle you will see that fight.

If Usyk wins as expected I expect fury won't bother as sadly Usyk doesn't move the needle at all, and I don't think Fury is interested in any more fights except the AJ one and is pretty much ready to retire.
              Usyk doesn't move the needle at all?
              But Dillian Whyte does?
              That's your opinion buddy not fact
              Lol
              Fury vs Usyk would be a huge Fight in the UK
              Last edited by greeneye99; 05-19-2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

If Usyk beats Joshua a 2nd time than he has wins over 3 popular Brits. Joshua (twice), Chisora & Bellew. I’m pretty sure Usyk being an undefeated 3 belt HW & former undisputed CW champion vs Fury does big business in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  If Usyk beats Joshua a 2nd time than he has wins over 3 popular Brits. Joshua (twice), Chisora & Bellew. I’m pretty sure Usyk being an undefeated 3 belt HW & former undisputed CW champion vs Fury does big business in UK.
                  Not particularly.

Fury is seen as Miles ahead of those 3 (rightly... Bellew and Chisora.... Lol) and would be seen as a big favourite over usyk

Usyk is just what he is, he's a guy with few fans who is known mainly for pulling funny faces and broken English, yes he's a top rate boxer but he's not box office.

Fury vs anyone sells out a stadium, you have to motivate him to want to fight, he struggled to get up for Wilder 3, he struggled to get up for Whyte. He's happy with his bank balance, and he's won every title in the sport and is unbeaten, and ended 10 year and 10 fight reign of the other eminent champions. he's ready to be done with boxing.

Fury is his own man, he is satisfied with his lot, the Joshua fight is the only thing left on what HE wants to do, he isn't interested In Usyk, or Hrgovic, or Jared Anderson, or Joe Joyce or whoever else you want to name.

AJ is the one who his career has been entwined with without crossing, and it's the only fight he will still have, IF AJ beats Usyk.
                  Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 05-19-2022, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Usyk doesn't move the needle at all?
                    But Dillian Whyte does?
                    That's your opinion buddy not fact
                    Lol
                    Fury vs Usyk would be a huge Fight in the UK
                    Say whatever you want, you may not like it but its undeniable fact that Whyte has done far more numbers in his career than Usyk (excluding the AJ fight which was all AJ)

Far more.

Comment

You’re clueless. I’m sorry to break it to you. You’d be very surprised at Usyk popularity in the U.K. he’s sold PPV against bellew, chisora and Joshua.

I almost feel sorry for you.
                      Jkp Jkp greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X