Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Jimmy 'Kilrain' Kelly Set, June 11 At Honda Center In Anaheim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both he and Charlo agreed on the money and De la Hoya still found away out of this fight
    Shadoww702 Shadoww702 AeroED AeroED like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Because Munguia is SCARED of Andrade, and everyone knows that! GBP is a joke! Ryan Garcia SCARED of Devin Haney! He won't fight Tank, but he'll fight Pitbull! Munguia SCARED of Boo-Boo Andrade, and SCARED of Jermall Charlo, but he'll fight 40-yr. old GGG! I thought Vergil was going to be a star, now he comes up with Rhabdo! B-Hop, jump ship, ASAP!
      Nobody is scared of Andrade, whats the guy's biggest win? He is irrelevant and did it to himself with dumb business decisions. Not at all defensive of Munguia just saying why is he getting crap over doing things the Andrade way? Why does Andrade get a pass? He can't even make it to fight night vs yet another euro bum.

Comment

Why fight Charlo when you can fight some random ass nobody?

De La Hoya and Eric Gomez could **** up running a salad bar.
        AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

And the tomato can streak continues....way to go Munguia! You are the man!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

What a badass name 'Kilrain' Kelly, and hes got the right moves!
            Ha I was at that fight... Lee - Saunders undercard. Amazed Kelly actually made it to even a regional title based on that performance although TBF he was a youngster and way out of his depth against Beefy

Comment

Who in the chit is Jimmy Kelly?? Munguia is a 100% certified bum. He had a opportunity to fight for a title but ducked Andrade... and that takes some doing! He will always be remembered for unofficially losing to Hogan.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Ha I was at that fight... Lee - Saunders undercard. Amazed Kelly actually made it to even a regional title based on that performance although TBF he was a youngster and way out of his depth against Beefy
                'Kilrain' Kelly, looked about middle-aged with his balding spots before Liam Smith had a head full of grey-hairs. I hate to see how he looks now, gees.

Comment

Who? Yeah, I'm giving up on Munguia. He shouldn't be ranked anywhere near a rope 5. Shame!

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                    Andrade's fight with Parker is off. Munguia already fought once this year, why not try to wait until around Sept when Andrade can fight to fight him?

This fight is disgusting.
                    Hahahahajahaha, he wouldn't dare even entertain Andrade and we all know it. No need to even mention him. Munguia may be scared of his shadow.

Comment

From thinking a Charlo fight was going to be made to this guy, the car is in reverse now.

Comment

Working...
                      X