Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: Charlo Can Keep Talking About 'Tim Kazoo' But He Knows Exactly Who I Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu: Charlo Can Keep Talking About 'Tim Kazoo' But He Knows Exactly Who I Am

Tim Tszyu couldn't help but chuckle at Jermell Charlo's idea of a post-fight celebration following the biggest win of his career. Houston's Charlo emphatically laid claim to the undisputed junior middleweight championship following a tenth-round knockout of Argentina's Brian Castano (17-1-2, 12KOs). Charlo won Castano's WBO belt, adding it to his collection of the lineal/WBA/WBC/IBF titles to the division's first-ever male boxer to own every major title in the four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I do agree with him that Charlo is always angry and miserable. They both act as if the world was out to get them, very sad

Comment

The IBF mandatory Bakhram Murtazaliev is going to be ordered next murtazaliev has fought on Charlo undercard twice actually taking stepaside money. Was going to be the replacement fighter on Charlo vs Jeison Rosario card. So tszyu should either fight Harrison or Fundora he'll probably fight Carlos ocampo so he's just as unproven as Boots tbh.
      Last edited by SimpleTouchee; 05-17-2022, 08:45 AM.

Comment

That ought to get under Charlo's skin. Tszyu's right about that. I think that fight is already an anticipated one. Charlo fought his best fight yet against Castano II. He'll need to do that again against Tszyu. That's if he can manage all those belts. There are fighters chomping at the bit to get in the ring with him.
        SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

A shot at a big payday plus Unified? What fighter wouldn’t take a leap? but I feel at this point he’d get school by Charlo. Save the dialog, Charlo isn’t having it!

Comment

“He’s such an angry person. He’s always frowning. He’s never happy,” Tszyu told BoxingScene.com. “He just won four belts and he’s there yelling at reporters. It’s your moment to celebrate, I don’t know he needs to be so angry and miserable.
            Jermell should get himself treated like the 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury for his mental-health, Charlo must suffer from : stress, anxiety, depression, to cause such anger. Tim is right, its sad to see that some people can never be happy no matter what they achieve, the world is not enough.

Down with salty Charlo, in with happy Tim!

Comment

Tzuzu vs Fondura. Good fight for mandatory for Charlo. Both undefeated

Comment

This guy is as annoying as a rabid chihuahua. Its one thing to demand a shot, it's another to try and get a guy stripped. Tim shows up with half baked credentials trying to dictate, like he's the champ. What's he going to do? Win a vacant piece of title in Oz and brag on that?
                icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  This guy is as annoying as a rabid chihuahua. Its one thing to demand a shot, it's another to try and get a guy stripped. Tim shows up with half baked credentials trying to dictate, like he's the champ. What's he going to do? Win a vacant piece of title in Oz and brag on that?
                  Tim Tszyu has every right to demand his shot, the WBO specified that in granting Brian Castano the honor to unify with Jermell Charlo that Tim gets to face the winner. The public is also on Tim's side, everyone that follows 154 wants to see this fight.

If Charlo vacates, he officially ducks Tim, so Tszyu has nothing to be ashamed about.

Comment

Charlo should definitely grab the big bag in Australia, he will stop Tszyu late

Comment

Working...
                    X