Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: Charlo Has Four Months To Decide If Our Fight's Going To Happen Or If He Vacates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu: Charlo Has Four Months To Decide If Our Fight's Going To Happen Or If He Vacates

Tim Tszyu doesn't even want to consider the thought of waiting any longer for his overdue title shot. The second-generation boxer and current top-rated WBO junior middleweight contender make the trek from Australia to Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California for the undisputed championship rematch between Jermell Charlo and Brian
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its not how many fights you have had Tim, its the quality of the opponent that matters, Tims has been built up like a house of cards, but more power to him for speaking up to get a title shot.

Comment

Tszyu wants all the smoke. Be careful for what you ask for

Comment

Please Jermell shut him the fuck up by knocking him out as quickly as possible!
        Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

I don't think Tim's last 2 fights have shown enough development to give him a strong chance to beat Charlo. Perhaps 2 more fights against solid opposition and 6 months more development would help. Good luck to him if he jumps straight in but walking straight in, like against Gausha probably won't end well.

Comment

Tim Tzyu is obviously hungry. I respect that about him.
            Motofan likes this.

Comment

Fundora is the fight to make! Vacate the other belts, and make Charlo vs. Fundora in Houston!
              Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Tszyu is vocal because he smells sweet p***y

I belive you may see a repeat of when Tzsyu's father fought a loud mouth African American named Judah.

Older heads may remember Judah referring to Tszyu as "kangaroo", and told him he was from the good and America so he was tough, but it was him who hopped to make a kangaroo proud.

Some entertaining breakdancing before a collapse to the canvas and Tzsyu's arm raised in victory.

​​​​
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 05-17-2022, 07:36 AM.
                Motofan likes this.

Comment

Its probably a good idea to fight and get tszyu out of the way now, because he's young, hungry and still improving. Don't let him get any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Fundora is the fight to make! Vacate the other belts, and make Charlo vs. Fundora in Houston!
                    Tim vs jermell is more a 50/50 fight then fundora for me .

Comment

Working...
                    X