No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Releases Approx. PPV Numbers: More Than 600k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    How are the DAZN PPV calculated? If you purchased the PPV while having a DAZN account and just paid the extra $60 does that count towards the overall PPV Numbers? Or does it only include those who paid for the fight as non-members?
    Yeah. I think it's about all the people who purchased the PPV fight, regardless as to whether they had a subscription or not.

Comment

How are the DAZN PPV calculated? If you purchased the PPV while having a DAZN account and just paid the extra $60 does that count towards the overall PPV Numbers? Or does it only include those who paid for the fight as non-members?
      Subscribers would still have to purchase the event . I would assume the vast majority already had DAZN ,it actually doesn’t pay not to have it I can’t tell you the hundreds I’ve saved already on fights that would have been PPV since it was introduced. These things add up . Same goes for ESPN plus which includes boxing and MMA . The stability of an App is a great advantage, meanwhile PBC charges for Ortiz vs Martin along with other fights that would not be PPV on DAZN so it gives you options to balance a budget out to where you’ll spend it .

Id still want the events to be about the 50 dollars mark for already long term subscribers but I won’t cry about , 60 for Canelo is still a slight bargain but personally didn’t purchase it when Hrgovic canceled I wanted a bit more enticing card but in the end the surprise upset is a reminder you never know sometimes it’s just the one fight that is worth the PPV .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-17-2022, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
        For Bivol 600 is a good number, especially with how shtty they promoted this fight. The thing is I don’t believe they hit 600 and I don’t care what Eddie Hearn says.
        Eddie hearn lie

Eddie hearn lie

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Eddie hearn lie

Eddie hearn lie
          As Jay Z once said “we don’t believe you you need more people.”

Comment

I find Hearn as a very unreliable person.

Comment

Yeah I call bull****. This fight had no hype. Canelo's non-English speaking ass does a terrible job promoting his fights. Even if he did sell 600k, that's still not enough to justify Canelo's bloated salaries. They need to be selling up in the millions to justify paying Canelo as much as they are. **** like this is why DAZN keeps failing.

Comment

You had to pay even with a subscription. Was horse****.

Comment

Gotta love haters.

They live in there own little world "noo I choose not to believe it"

Weirdo mfers you guys are.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Eddie hearn is soon going to be back to promoting local club fighters in leisure centers
                    And if that falls through, he can go back to his roots promoting poker tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                      Gotta love haters.

They live in there own little world "noo I choose not to believe it"

Weirdo mfers you guys are.lol
                      Hearn is trying to save face. He made a bad investment when he bet on Canelo. He would rather double down than admit he was wrong.
                      jimisawesome jimisawesome likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X