No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Releases Approx. PPV Numbers: More Than 600k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn Releases Approx. PPV Numbers: More Than 600k

That's better than what all the haters were hoping for.
    TreyShaw TreyShaw likes this.

Eddie hearn is soon going to be back to promoting local club fighters in leisure centers

Comment

The showtime fight did 800k, so it seems reasonable considering Showtime has so many more subscribers.

Comment

For Bivol 600 is a good number, especially with how shtty they promoted this fight. The thing is I don’t believe they hit 600 and I don’t care what Eddie Hearn says.

Comment

If this was true DAZN would have already released a press release last week to tout their most watched fight in the United States.

Comment

Told ya it was around 600-650 and with an unknown like bivol those numbers are pretty good.

Haters scrambling for excuses now. Lol

Comment

These are great numbers especially for ppv debut on a streaming platform. Floyd or Pacquiao fights against unknown opponents did like 500k.
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Those are excellent numbers. You also have to consider they don't have to pay a 30-40% cut to satellite/cable/distributor providers for a typical ppv and I wouldn't be surprised if they made more money then the Plant fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                  Told ya it was around 600-650 and with an unknown like bivol those numbers are pretty good.

Haters scrambling for excuses now. Lol
                  Who are these “haters” you speak of?

Comment

How are the DAZN PPV calculated? If you purchased the PPV while having a DAZN account and just paid the extra $60 does that count towards the overall PPV Numbers? Or does it only include those who paid for the fight as non-members?

Comment

Working...
                    X