Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do blacks only support black athletes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do blacks only support black athletes?

Serious legitimate question. Please no BS answers.

You see Latinos, Asians, white, middle eastern all supporting black athletes. For example Asians love basketball you see them supporting guys like Shaq, kobe, LeBron etc, you see Latinos with tmt gear especially when Floyd was around, Tyson, Ali shirts. I see white fans supporting Pac and canelo at random boxing events but you never EVER see black fans supporting any non black athlete yet they accuse other of doing what they do the most.

What's up with that?

We never support non blacks. Man stfu stop pretending you know black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
      We never support non blacks. Man stfu stop pretending you know black people.
      Show me where blacks support non black athletes????

I'll waite.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Show me where blacks support non black athletes????

I'll waite.
        What for you Euro trash wouldn’t understand anyway.

Comment

What for you Euro trash wouldn’t understand anyway.
          Not euro dumbass. I'm American.

Are you gonna prove me wrong that blacks only support blacks? Cmon I'll waite.

Comment

There's a lot of black Tom Brady fans. Figures they would like an athlete I can't stand

Comment

Some people are taught from an early age to belive they are victims and everyone is holding them down. Would you support someone you belived to be an oppressor.

It's probably a case of young kid has parents, mom is an idiot, dad is a criminal, they live in squalor and the parents blame "the white man" for holding them down, so kid grows up hating whites.

What they don't realise is that, these days, old white boy down the road is dealing with mostly the same issues, and they'd probably have a lot of common ground and would get on well, but oh well.

This isn't all black people, but there's a lot who are like that, you even see it out of some very successful black people.
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 05-15-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Not euro dumbass. I'm American.

Are you gonna prove me wrong that blacks only support blacks? Cmon I'll waite.
                Us blacks we don’t like Brady or Rodgers. GTFOH.
                Bitedown Bitedown likes this.

Comment

See you guys can't because it's 100% facts. They accuse others of what they do more than anyone else.

You will never see a black person support a non black athlete. They root for blacks only unless it's two non black fighters then they'll act like ",look I support this guy".

Comment

Us blacks we don’t like Brady or Rodgers. GTFOH.
                    Exactly

Point made.

Comment

Working...
                    X