No announcement yet.

Why are canelo haters so against the Bivol rematch lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are canelo haters so against the Bivol rematch lol

You would think you would wanna see him beat again. But ya ain't fooling anyone you guys are afraid canelo comes in fully motivated this time and not underestimating him. It's so clear to see then ya won't have **** left to say.

Man up if ya so confident bivol beats him again stop avoiding it.

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
    You would think you would wanna see him beat again. But ya ain't fooling anyone you guys are afraid canelo comes in fully motivated this time and not underestimating him. It's so clear to see then ya won't have **** left to say.

Yeah I agree with you on this one. But then you have to same the same thing about Trout, Lara, GGG....

Comment

You could make the same argument that the people who don't want to see Canelo face Fury, are scared that Canelo will win.

In truth, Canelo has more exciting fights to take on rather than fight Bivol again.

The funny thing though is another fight with Bivol could really destroy Canelo's drawing power. If he gets outboxed worse than the first fight, on man, he won't have quite the same shine as before will he
      BaguMka likes this.

Comment

He might get robbed this time.
        plus there are other people canelo should fight.

Comment

Naw it's Bivol or nothing.

Canelo is already undisputed at 168 nothing left to prove there.

Comment

I have seen stupid threads.... But this one takes the cake.

Yes, I want to see Bivol KO Canelo, which is what will happen.

"esto no se queda así" Con una vocecita de mariconcito de cuarta.
            just the facts likes this.

Comment

I literally haven’t seen one post from anyone that wouldn’t like to see the rematch. Not one.

I guess it’s true, figures don’t lie but liars can figure.

Comment

It was fairly one-sided

I’d prefer to see Bivol try and pick up the rest of the straps at 175 and Canelo to fight Benavidez/Charlo

Comment

I'm adamant that Bivol go down to 168 and take all of Canelo's belts. It would be a great fight, and I'd have endless days of joy seeing all of the Canelo fanboys on suicide watch. Could you imagine the cries of hysteria? lol And it's almost a predetermined outcome that Canelo loses worse than before.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I literally haven’t seen one post from anyone that wouldn’t like to see the rematch. Not one.

I guess it’s true, figures don’t lie but liars can figure.
                    That's because this place is anti Mexican.

40% black 40% white is evident here from all the booty kissing they do with blacks and white.

20% Latino asian etc

Comment

Working...
                    X