Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tszyu can come get that work. Jermell does the same to him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tszyu can come get that work. Jermell does the same to him.

I think the hardest fight at the weight would be Sebastian Fundora but that's very winnable for Charlo as well.

I dont see any of these up n coming '54lbers giving 'Mell problems. We all know Spence aint gonna fight him, so we should all be pulling for Bud to win undisputed so he can move up and fight 'Mell.

Comment

I agree. Him and his team made great ring adjustments for this fight and Mell followed it to T before stopping Castano. Pumped the jab and straight right while circling out n away this time instead of allowing Castano to pin him on the ropes. He still got caught in a few of those exchanges but as skilled/relentless Castano is,that's a given. Great 2 fights between these 2 guys,hats off to both.

Mell will run 154 for as long as he's at the division.Tszyu,Fundora,Spence,Crawford,Ennis,Ortiz ...all get beat by him now. Give Ortiz and Ennis a few yrs to develop with a few fights at 154 and it couple be a different story but as of now,Mell is just too skilled,strong/big and smart for anyone imo. The detractors are already trying to downplay the quality/skill of Castano who's an elite level fighter himself,par for the course as usual.

Comment

**** Tim Kazoo like Mell said last night

Comment

Tszyu is a slow, plodding fighter. Nothing special.

Comment

Mell is indeed the top dog at 54, I see Crawford taking a beating against him, dangerous fight for TC.

Comment

Tim needs another fight maybe Tony Harrison or Liam Smith before jumping in with Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Tim needs another fight maybe Tony Harrison or Liam Smith before jumping in with Charlo
                I still would like to see Tszyu vs. Castano. Lubin said he doesn't want any tune-ups, so put him in there with Harrison.
                sicko likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Tszyu has been the #1 contender for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I think the hardest fight at the weight would be Sebastian Fundora but that's very winnable for Charlo as well.
                    Last night, when Tszyu said he would slap Charlo around, I did imagine the fight for a second and thought he would probanly look a lot like Castano in there, especially if he doesn't move a lot more than his previous fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X