No announcement yet.

Andrade would TORTURE Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade would TORTURE Charlo

Castano has 68" t-rex reach and had Charlo hurt a few times. If Andrade was still at that weight, it would be lights out for Charlo. The kid thinks he's a legend by beating a guy with 17 wins?

Come on man, Ladies Only!
    Earl-Hickey likes this.

Absolute facts
    Earl-Hickey and War Room like this.

Comment

charlo is trash. castano is a c level fighter.
      Earl-Hickey and War Room like this.

Comment

Too bad andrade didnt step up to try to prove that theory right all those years ago. Andrade would get KTFO. No way in hell he eats those hooks Castaņo was eating.
        Keysandboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          Too bad andrade didnt step up to try to prove that theory right all those years ago. Andrade would get KTFO. No way in hell he eats those hooks Castaņo was eating.
          Get the bread and the fight would have been there. 200k is chump change kid. Andrade wouldn't be there to take those shots. The guy has 68" reach rofl, open, and squared up. 17 wins man!

Ladies Only!

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Get the bread and the fight would have been there. 200k is chump change kid. Andrade wouldn't be there to take those shots. The guy has 68" reach rofl, open, and squared up. 17 wins man!

Ladies Only!
            Reach isn’t a factor when you’re willing to put yourself in danger like Castano was. Andrade would never do that so bringing it up shows how little you know about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Reach isn’t a factor when you’re willing to put yourself in danger like Castano was. Andrade would never do that so bringing it up shows how little you know about boxing.
              Squaring up putting himself in unnecessary danger lmao. Andrade boxes from the outside, you're like mentally handicapped or something. Time for your sippy cup kid.

Comment

Squaring up putting himself in unnecessary danger lmao. Andrade boxes from the outside, you're like mentally handicapped or something. Time for your sippy cup kid.
                My point exactly but you were the douche bag that made the comparison not me.

Comment

Castano has 68" t-rex reach and had Charlo hurt a few times. If Andrade was still at that weight, it would be lights out for Charlo. The kid thinks he's a legend by beating a guy with 17 wins?

Come on man, Ladies Only!
                  You said the very same thing last week when Canelo lost to Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

My point exactly but you were the douche bag that made the comparison not me.
                    Squaring up, I'm talking about Castano numb nuts. I've said it so many times in this thread. Are you ok?

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

You said the very same thing last week when Canelo lost to Bivol
                    Someone is paying attention lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X