Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Drops Brian Castano Twice, Stops Him in Tenth To Become Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special fighter Ennis is…they just need to schedule two opponents on his fight dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I'd like to see Boots get one more gatekeeper fight, he's just not getting enough rounds here. Give him a Philly fight against a slippery guy like Ray Robinson that will be tough to hit and give him some rounds
      I’d be down for that, Robinson just had his first fight back since Josh Kelly , in February.

Comment

• Very impressive performance from Boots. Looked composed, picked his shots well. He’s one fight away from the elite IMO. I’d like to see him in with veteran top 10 guy like Thurman, Garcia, Ugas etc and after that I think it’s time to put him in with the Crawford-Spence winner.

I get the feeling this kids first shot will be for a vacant belt though.
        BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

• Boots ain’t got the personality to sell tickets
          MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

• That was bad.. very bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

How are you watching this?

The YouTube coverage doesn’t have Mares on it
              You lucky bastard!

Comment

• Spence got some decisions to make

Comment

• Why is no one calling for Ennis vs Benn, the future of US vs the future of UK

Comment

• Sorry but no one is beating Ennis. I like all fighters in the division. However there’s a reason no one wants to fight Boots. He will literally KO with little to no issue Crawford and Spence. Neither will be able to keep him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                      Boots ain’t got the personality to sell tickets
                      if he keeps getting KO’s it wont matter

Comment

Working...
                      X