Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're fighters just spooked by canelos aura?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighters vs Alvarez were not afraid. But they tended to over think.

And I think this is partly down to the media constantly conditioning fighters or boxing fans? That Alvarez was some sort of genus.

Alvarez is good, but he can be hurt and drop rounds etc.

Now that Alvarez has been out boxed for the second time, this will change the universal paradigm.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-14-2022, 06:00 AM.

Comment

One of the main things that made the Bivol fight so interesting to me was that I didn't think he'd fold as easily as the smw's and expected him to turn up to the fight with belief (the first opponent since GGG to do so - I got laughed at for saying this before the fight) something I don't think Plant, BJS and especially Smith did. Plant and BJS had game plans that seemed quite effective, the issue was, they folded as soon as Canelo started landing. As for Smith, the only game plan I could see was to not get knocked out and make it to the final bell - he never at any point of the fight looked like he believed he could win. It was clear he was just there for a payday.

I still think Canelo beats these guys but we might've had more competitive fights with the same outcome. We should give Canelo credit for getting into his opponents heads and seemingly beating them before the fight but if these guys didn't fold the way they did, Canelo would've thought twice about fighting one of the champs at 175.

Comment

Working...
      X