Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Andrade have to do to get a big fight though?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Andrade have to do to get a big fight though?

When Haye caught Klitty on the escalator, the fight got made.

When Tarver caught Jones at a presser, they fought.

Andrade calls Jermall out, Jermall says "soon" and "when you get your stuff together". Well, they got 7M as an opener ---> then crickets.

One of the Jerms say they want to fight, right here! But does the fight ever happen?

Catches Clenny McButerol at a presser, all of a sudden this cheating Irish fake Mexican speaks English.

Andrade even had a shirt made calling Clenny scared LMAO!

Andrade gets 12 or 15 million for GGG, again ---> crickets.

Andrade in Kazakstan putting on traditional garb trying to call out GGG again! Even calling them Cackistan lol.

Andrade even getting GGG in the ring right after one of his fights lmao!!

Calls out GGG, yet again rofl!

GGG says Andrade should fight Charlo instead of me WTF!

Beat more than 2 ranked contenders in 31 fights.
    mxtali mxtali Superbee Superbee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Beat more than 2 ranked contenders in 31 fights.
      Let me get this straight, so beating Cash, Adames, Murata, and Eubank Jr will get him closer to a big time fight you're saying?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Let me get this straight, so beating Cash, Adames, Murata, and Eubank Jr will get him closer to a big time fight you're saying?
        Yes?

How is this complicated?

To get a shot at the top guys you have to beat guys from the next tier down. That's how you prove you deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Yes?

How is this complicated?
          It is complictaed because Felix Cash is 15-0 and never beat a soul. It's insane to think beating a 15-0 fighter that never beat anybody would drum up more interest for a GGG or Charlo fight.

Carlos Adames who recenty lost to an literal nobody Patrick Teixeira and only name on his record that's recognizable in Derevynchenko (who's lost 4 out of his last 5 LMAO), I fail to see how beting this nobody is going to get him a Charlo or GGG fight. Like GGG's people are going to be like woooa he beat Adames, lets sign LMAO!

Beating an old Murata who's 16-3, bruh ---> GGG or Charlo isn't going to jump on Andrade if he gets that win LMAO!

Literally nobody on Earth gets any notoriety out of beating Eubank. I mean, you're concussed if you really believe that.

In case you haven't noticed, big fights get made over BELTS ---> NOT RANKINGS LMAO.

GGG has the IBF, IBO, and now the WBA and the reason why Murata got the fight is because he HAD A BELT, the WBA LMAO.

Charlo has the WBC.

Andrade has the WBO.

The best need to fight the best. If you haven't figured all of this out by now, YDKSAB and you never will.

Comment

lmao some of these clips i never seen before, andrade is hilarious and a little weird

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
              When Haye caught Klitty on the escalator, the fight got made.

When Tarver caught Jones at a presser, they fought.

Andrade calls Jermall out, Jermall says "soon" and "when you get your stuff together". Well, they got 7M as an opener ---> then crickets.

One of the Jerms say they want to fight, right here! But does the fight ever happen?

Catches Clenny McButerol at a presser, all of a sudden this cheating Irish fake Mexican speaks English.

Andrade even had a shirt made calling Clenny scared LMAO!

Andrade gets 12 or 15 million for GGG, again ---> crickets.

Andrade in Kazakstan putting on traditional garb trying to call out GGG again! Even calling them Cackistan lol.

Andrade even getting GGG in the ring right after one of his fights lmao!!

Calls out GGG, yet again rofl!

GGG says Andrade should fight Charlo instead of me WTF!

Andrade passed on a Charlo fight already. It doesn’t fit your agenda but it is what it is………..

Comment

Andrade is garbage. He should just retire. His career is garbage, the worst in the history of boxing.
                mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Awesome, awesome, awesome thread.

It still amazes me to this day that there are people who blame Andrade.

He is THE biggest victim of this disgustingly corrupt sport we call boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                    Awesome, awesome, awesome thread.

It still amazes me to this day that there are people who blame Andrade.

He is THE biggest victim of this disgustingly corrupt sport we call boxing.
                    Passed on a Charlo fight. That was his opportunity to step up.
                    bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X