Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Questions Canelo's Approach Following Bivol Loss: He Plays Too Much Golf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MexiRoid has always had stamina issues. Not Blaming the vegan diet, his golf outings or anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

You’ve also been saying that most in the media had Canelo beating Bivol and that despite being dominated by Bivol, Canelo is still p4p #1. So excuse us for thinking that what you say doesn’t mean a phucking thing about anything.
      - still p4p #1 ? I don't think so except in your mind. When he won he moved up the rankings. When you lose you move down.

The Ring now has him at No. 7
      he'll soon lose his position with the other respected publications too

Comment

Oscar just TALKING

Zurdo fight coming up Tomorrow that absolutely NOBODY Cares about so maybe this is his way of drawing attention to it but just saying a bunch of nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          MexiRoid has always had stamina issues. Not Blaming the vegan diet, his golf outings or anything else.
          He might have stamina isssues but I don't know many guys that can pick the other man up with one arm and carry them around the ring in the late rounds is INSANE

Comment

Canelo haters rants are so emotional its funny
            ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Watch "I'm comfortable fighting anybody, any size | Canelo Álvarez Interview on The DAZN Boxing Show" on YouTube
              https://youtu.be/quya_4KAyP4

Around the 2 minute mark they discuss him and golf and after rewatching it I can interpret it a couple different ways but here it is for you to decide
              So definitely sounds like Alvarez was underestimating Bivol.

Comment

I've been saying it since the fight canelo underestimated bivol that was clear to see no plan B C nothing just thought he was gonna play golf and go in there and knock bivil out.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

- still p4p #1 ? I don't think so except in your mind. When he won he moved up the rankings. When you lose you move down.

The Ring now has him at No. 7
                  he'll soon lose his position with the other respected publications too
                  I was commenting on something someone else posted. I’m in total agreement with you. Reading comprehension………

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

He might have stamina isssues but I don't know many guys that can pick the other man up with one arm and carry them around the ring in the late rounds is INSANE
                    He did the same to Floyd and he was losing that fight too.

Lol, maybe its a macho thing.

"Just coz you beating me at boxing don't think I wouldn't mawl yo-ass in real life"

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I was commenting on something someone else posted. I’m in total agreement with you. Reading comprehension………
                      ok - my bad - i read quickly

Comment

Working...
                      X