Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kostya Tszyu, Alexander Povetkin Praise Bivol For Big Win Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kostya Tszyu, Alexander Povetkin Praise Bivol For Big Win Over Canelo

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol is receiving a lot of praise from his compatriots from Eastern Europe. Bivol pulled off a major upset that sent shockwaves all over the boxing world, when he outboxed Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez over twelve rounds to secure a unanimous decision at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not an upset.
    Western media bought into Alvarez's invincibility.
    Truth always was that Bivol was the favourite.

Everybody in Eastern Europe and ex-Soviet Union where Soviet School of Boxing is taught easily saw Bivol more than even chance to beat Alvarez.

Comment

I'm a huge canelo fan he's a true great and still p4p best today but I've always like Bivol too he's a helluva fighter and and even better person. So if Canelo was gonna lose glad it was to Bivol.

With the rematch he will become a very wealthy man and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
        I'm a huge canelo fan he's a true great and still p4p best today but I've always like Bivol too he's a helluva fighter and and even better person. So if Canelo was gonna lose glad it was to Bivol.

With the rematch he will become a very wealthy man and rightfully so.
        He's not. You don't lose a fight a retain P4P number 1, that's utterly ridiculous P4P number 1 is Usyk..
        AmpMcv AmpMcv Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

He's not. You don't lose a fight a retain P4P number 1, that's utterly ridiculous P4P number 1 is Usyk..
          You can't be p4p #1 when you aren't even the best in your division

Crawford is p4p #1

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

You can't be p4p #1 when you aren't even the best in your division

Crawford is p4p #1
            Its ultimately subject - you have your opinion and I have my opinion but what we're both on agreeance here is that it certainly aint Canelo.

Comment

Working...
            X