No announcement yet.

Mayweather would have NEVER taken such a risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather would have NEVER taken such a risk

To move up to a weight class where he would be giving away a size advantage and IMMEDIATELY take on one of the undefeated champions who stylistically would be a nightmare. History will be kinder to Canelo. He’s a throwback fighter. Remember, it’s Mayweather who said “I don’t put myself in a position where I might lose”.
    111shyguy76, blitted_master and 2 others like this.

Unlike Canelo, Floyd has been the smaller fighter for most of his career. Why do people love acting like Floyd and Pac aren't almost the same size?
    Biolink, Bitedown and 10 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      Unlike Canelo, Floyd has been the smaller fighter for most of his career. Why do people love acting like Floyd and Pac aren't almost the same size?
      HUH??!! Pac is much smaller than Mayweather, you moron. Pac was a blown up welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
        To move up to a weight class where he would be giving away a size advantage and IMMEDIATELY take on one of the undefeated champions who stylistically would be a nightmare. History will be kinder to Canelo. He’s a throwback fighter. Remember, it’s Mayweather who said “I don’t put myself in a position where I might lose”.
        You mean like when he fought Castillo who was the top LW in the world? Or ODH and Cotto when they were the top JMW’s?

Canelo fought the LHW champ that was considered #2 in the division. He gets credit for that from any logical, real fan of the sport.

That stated Canelo was a 5-1 favorite. Floyd has fought many times as the same favorite so to say he’d never take a risk like this when Canelo was expected to win is completely irrational.

Dude, I get you’re upset Canelo lost but hating on Floyd isn’t the mature way to handle things. You come off a petty f@g jealous that Floyd could do something Canelo failed at.

Why dude?

Floyd shouldn’t be discussed at all. We should only be giving Bivol credit for a great performance that has energized the sport.

Since you mentioned Floyd, I remind you he beat Corrales as the underdog. When was the last time Canelo won as an underdog?
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-09-2022, 09:47 AM.

Comment

the problem is Canelo thought Bivol wasn't a stylistic nightmare.

he's only lost to an aggressive counter puncher(mayweather's style while fighting him. also GGG first fight). his team prob thinks he eats classic boxers for lunch, BJS, Plant, Kovalev(style for the fight).
          Last edited by HeadShots; 05-09-2022, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You mean like when he fought Castillo who was the top LW in the world? Or ODH and Cotto when they were the top JMW’s?

Canelo fought the LHW champ that was considered #2 in the division. He gets credit for that from any logical, real fan of the sport.

Dude, I get you’re upset Canelo lost but hating on Floyd isn’t the mature way to handle things. You come off a petty f@g jealous that Floyd could do something Canelo failed at.

Why dude?

Floyd shouldn’t be discussed at all. We should only be giving Bivol credit for a great performance that has energized the sport.

Since you mentioned Floyd, I remind you he beat Corrales as the underdog. When was the last time Canelo won as an underdog?
            Floyd only chose to fight Castillo AFTER Castillo looked like trash in his previous fight against 26-15-2 Juan Macias. ODL and Cotto were past prime. You know this. Nice try though. Also, what is it with you Mayweather cheerleaders and your constant use of the word f@g and f@ggot. I sense some insecurity…
            Last edited by CaneloBlue; 05-09-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

HUH??!! Pac is much smaller than Mayweather, you moron. Pac was a blown up welterweight.
              I see aside from being an idiot you're also ****ing blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Floyd got to have the dumbest fans.

Comment

Floyd only chose to fight Castillo AFTER Castillo looked like trash in his previous fight against 26-15-2 Juan Macias. Nice try though.
                  You’re clearly an irrational imbecile going through the stages of grief because Canelo lost so badly.

Castillo was ranked #1 at LW no matter what you post. Bivol was ranked #2 at LHW.

Canelo also has already fought at LHW against Kov, who wasn’t the top LHW when canelo fought him.

Dude, don’t be this kind of Canelo knob gobbling a$$hole like some other posters.

He lost. It’s not the end of the world. Just give Bivol credit and move on.

Comment

Mayweather is long retired

Let it go

Comment

Working...
                    X