Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Working With Canelo: 'I Don't Think He'll Go Beyond The 3-Fight Deal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I think he has to take him up on his offer! It's one thing to not rematch @ 175. that's means the weight was wrong. Too not fight him @ 168 means "Bivol" is all wrong for him! Not a good look!
    That is a closed minded way of looking at it don't you think?

If Bivol is agreeing to go to 168lbs, surely it means that he is getting something out of it, like for instance, a larger cut of the pie?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

I felt sorry for him, but then I remembered all the fighters he’s snaked and thrown to the wayside. The joy he took in fighters downfalls and his outright inability to be honest about anything all outweigh any sympathy I had for him. Karma catches up with all of us, no matter how insulated and wealthy life they may be born into I’m afraid.
      Very well said

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

I felt sorry for him, but then I remembered all the fighters he’s snaked and thrown to the wayside. The joy he took in fighters downfalls and his outright inability to be honest about anything all outweigh any sympathy I had for him. Karma catches up with all of us, no matter how insulated and wealthy life they may be born into I’m afraid.
        He brings it on himself in all honesty. Talks the talk but can’t walk the walk.

Comment

After he fights Bicol a 2nd time and gets knocked out. His value will go down

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post

Seems that way. Don't you agree?

Why else did Hearns allow the judges to give the win to a Russian nobody over Cowardnelo?
            Hearns fighters can only lose by KO and yet Cowardnelo loses a decision.
            Highly su****ious methinks.
            The fact you type Canelos name like a child is enough to not bother replying.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

The fact you type Canelos name like a child is enough to not bother replying.
              You salty as hell lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post

You salty as hell lmao
                Trolls make me salty.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

Trolls make me salty.
                  It's not my Fault the Russian boogeyman beat the dog crap out of Clownelo

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He brings it on himself in all honesty. Talks the talk but can’t walk the walk.
                    He really does. The man is a muppet of the first order
                    RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

He really does. The man is a muppet of the first order
                      Charlatan is usually the word that comes to mind when I think of Hearn. He just can’t keep it shut too, he’d have far less problems if he could just shut his trap for 5 minutes.
                      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X