Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol: If Rematch With Canelo Is Gonna Happen, Have To Make Sure I Get What I Deserve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol: If Rematch With Canelo Is Gonna Happen, Have To Make Sure I Get What I Deserve

LAS VEGAS - Dmitry Bivol was willing to do whatever was necessary to get the fight he wanted for more than three years. The unbeaten WBA light heavyweight champion realized that getting in the ring with Canelo Alvarez would afford him the opportunity and the exposure to prove to the world that he is an elite-level boxer. Bivol would've even dropped down to the super middleweight limit of 168 pounds if it meant Alvarez would've given him that chance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Canelo rematches Bivol, He’s one of the dumbest fighters out there for sure, Bivol would MURDER him in the rematch.
    real raw likes this.

Comment

Fight someone ur size, Beterbiev or move one weight class up, and challange urself.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 05-09-2022, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Fight someone ur size, Beterbiev or move one weight class up, like Canelo did.
        Salty phaggots gonna salt.
        blackbakers, CineScape and 8 others like this.

Comment

Bivol should look to unify. The rematch would be even worse for Canelo and the team would find a way to orb Bivol any way.

Comment

bivol seems a little salty about the offer he got from nelo for this fight, he never shuts up about it!! LMAO i thought fighting the little ginger cash cow was like a lottery ticket & hunter has a belt too huh

Comment

Bivol vs Beterbiev Canelo vs Benavidez

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                Fight someone ur size, Beterbiev or move one weight class up, and challange urself.
                first of all you stupid idiot he's in his own weight class, so why does he need to move up. second who would turn down a fight with clenelo. Its not Bivo's fault that this fight happened. third this victory makes the Beterbiev unification even bigger. go play in the park somewhere you butt hurt punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                  Bivol vs Beterbiev Canelo vs Benavidez
                  Clenelo isn't going nowhere near Benavidez.. He would get taken apart

Comment

If not Canelo Bivol should target the Beterbieve/Smith winner. Don't know where Bivol would make more money than a rematch against Canelo. He can ask for too much and Canelo would not go for the risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X