Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Cautions That The WBC Will Not Force Tyson Fury's Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Fury just fulfilled his mandatory. He has no other obligation to the WBC for a good while so there is no need for them to bother him at the moment.

What part of that don't you understand?
    What don't you understand about a champion claiming that he's retired?

A champion, if they retire, should pass on the baton.

What Warren is suggesting here is that Fury could legitimately hold up the division for a year before relinquishing the belt. That would be truly scummy behaviour... and oddly you seem perfectly ok with it!

Can Fury do any wrong in your eyes? Because that would be all sorts of wrong.
    REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

What Warren is suggesting here is that Fury could legitimately hold up the division for a year before relinquishing the belt. That would be truly scummy behaviour... and oddly you seem perfectly ok with it!

It’s like dealing with the mentality of a child isn’t ? Good old Shoulder roll just got to brush him off and keep going he just won’t get it . He’s also the same guy who didn’t want undisputed last year in favor of a meaningless Wilder third fight so I’m sure whatever his level of morals is it’s pretty low ,seems to me he likes when anyone stalls the division he’s got nothing better to do on here besides troll which he’s not even good at .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-06-2022, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Well if your retired there is no need for the belt, i hope someone 7 feet 340lbs is out there boxing so they can challenge and beat this dude. Takes a size advantage to beat one

Comment

The HW division is on hold to see if the money man gets his belts back. Delusional if you think the guys standing in line for an AJ payday have the same enthusiasm to fight Usyk for a family diner meal. Even AJ laughed and said I'd bring Fury out retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

It’s like dealing with the mentality of a child isn’t ? Good old Shoulder roll just got to brush him off and keep going he just won’t get it . He’s also the same guy who didn’t want undisputed last year in favor of a meaningless Wilder third fight so I’m sure whatever his level of morals is it’s pretty low ,seems to me he likes when anyone stalls the division he’s got nothing better to do on here besides troll which he’s not even good at .
            Your the casual lieing troll, Wilder had a contract & Fury had no choice. There never was a Fury Aj fight dum dum.

The only stallers in the division are rematchroom & they're hypejob Aj, blocked Ruiz Wilder undesputed, blocked Fury Usyk undesputed, had 6 month's to make the rematch before war broke out & still can't make a date.

Idrr
            Fact Fact ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Fury isn't holding up anything. The WBC mandatory was just fulfilled so everyone else can go about their business as they usually would until the next mandatory is called.

Which has sometimes been known to take a year or even longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Fury isn't holding up anything. The WBC mandatory was just fulfilled so everyone else can go about their business as they usually would until the next mandatory is called.

Which has sometimes been known to take a year or even longer.
                And you don't think a "year or even longer" is a long time? For a guy who claims to be retired but Warren is saying doesn't need to relinquish belts.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're saying. Mandatories come up every 12 to 18 months... and by rights he can hold the belt that long... I understand your point.

You just have to understand that it's a really poor point. If he were to hold onto the belt simply because he can, and then say he was retired all along, then that would be disgraceful. There are contenders in line for that WBC belt... they take punches to the head for a living in the hope of fighting for a title and finally making good money... you don't see the impact on them?

And just so Fury can say he's still the champion.

Warren's had a shocker here. They're not comments a boxing man should be making.

Comment

Working...
                X