Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: I Have Been Telling People For Years, Savannah Marshall is Terrified of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you guys learned nothing from Fury Wilder? Shields will outbox Marshall.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

I don’t follow women’s boxing much. We had multi time world champion Jelena Mdjorovich (123 point scrabble name that I can’t spell & not going to look it up) fighting out of my city. So i have seen some. This Shields woman who claims to be the greatest of alltime just witnessed a great FOTY candidate between 2 women. Everyone is talking about it. Shields has now taken a back seat & is desperately trying to stay relevant. Look at me! Look at me! It’s time for her to start throwing KO punches because those other 2 got 7 digit purses headlining at MSG. Nobody cares to watch a female Zuri Lawrence… Zurissa Lawrence Shields coming to a bingo hall near you…
      Last edited by joe strong; 05-05-2022, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Marshall smashes her face in
        ​​​​​​
        Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 05-05-2022, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

It's always some dickhead who has to bring up race when this is about the better athlete not color, talent not race, but you are a ******* ***** wanna be a(Ss) has to get checked on it, Pu_k B_tchhhhhh!
          Yeah, usually Clarissa.

Comment

Hopefully this delivers like Serrano and Taylor did. Looking forward to this fight being made. Women's boxing is getting interesting
            TheUptownKid TheUptownKid likes this.

Comment

Having 2 KO's, who can blame her ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

1. Shields is not a puncher, so if Shields wins, she has to win on points, and Nash does not see Shields being able to handle Marshall's power for 10 rounds. Under Peter Fury, Marshall has acquired the awkward Fury style, that is very difficult to dominated, and Peter has instilled great confidence into Marshall. Marshall's power will be the decider. It's legit power. When you see real power, you know it, regardless of opponent. I'd be stunned if Marshall does not win, and I want to get it out there now, rather than after the fight. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I just think the new Marshall/Fury combination is perfection. Peter Fury is a helluva trainer. Nash out.
                Shields will most likely toy with her but yes savannah has power I don't see her having the ability to create the angles to land these shots on someone as savvy as shields
                TheUptownKid TheUptownKid likes this.

Comment

A 13yr old punches harder than Shields, the only thing people are scared of is her ugly face.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Claressa is the one who is scared, there is no fight yet, they haven’t even negotiated but she is loud talking to claim savannah fears her using reverse psychology hoping people believe it, only the race biased fans will side with claressa. If the fight happens savannah will destroy her.
                    What makes you say only race biased fans would support two time olympian, multiple weight class champ Shields? What do you think the odds on the fight would be? Shield will be the favorite bc she’s a better boxer by a wide mark.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      A 13yr old punches harder than Shields, the only thing people are scared of is her ugly face.
                      And losing to her as they often do. And is savannah a pin up girl? I

Comment

Working...
                      X