Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Jose Zepeda Negotiations Ordered, WBC Purse Bid on May 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute. A Josh Taylor thread without a post from the hateful and jealous 1INCHCOCK ? Say it ain't so...

Comment

If Josh can't make 140 & want's to dip his toes into 147 waters why not have a go at EBU champ David Avanesyan in what would be a genuine welterweight inituation?

Comment

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
        Wait a minute. A Josh Taylor thread without a post from the hateful and jealous 1INCHCOCK ? Say it ain't so...

Dont be upset because the 'Tart-Tomato' has lost all credibility. I expect more shameful disappointing news in a few weeks by Josh Taylor, whats it going to be? Will he vacate the WBA or he WBC? Maybe both and still duck Jack Catterall at the same time.

Face it, I called it right again, Josh Taylor has been exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Dont be upset because the 'Tart-Tomato' has lost all credibility. I expect more shameful disappointing news in a few weeks by Josh Taylor, whats it going to be? Will he vacate the WBA or he WBC? Maybe both and still duck Jack Catterall at the same time.

Face it, I called it right again, Josh Taylor has been exposed.
          Yeah Elie you called Fury/Wilder and were wrong
          All of Taylor's fights wrong again. And your poster is G.a.f.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

Yeah Elie you called Fury/Wilder and were wrong
            All of Taylor's fights wrong again. And your poster is G.a.f.

Listen Peter, I'm up on the board incase you stopped keeping score. I'll give you two exclusive predictions to help you get on your feet and out of the trailer-park : The Boricua wrecking-ball Amanda 'Real-Deal' Serrano is going to smash Katie Taylor this week, its going to look like a crime-scene ; and the P4P 'G.W.O.AT' Clarresa Shields, is going to school your paper-champ Savanah Marshall.

And just one more before I go, Demetrius 'Boo-Boo' Andrade is going to show-up to your backyard and teach that English-Bum Zack Parker that there are levels to this.

Comment

I like when a fighter unifies but don't like when they have all the titles, it bottle necks everything and every other fighter don't take challenges just waiting for that opportunity.

I hope he vacates some of the belts or he moves up. Arum's master plan was for Taylor to unify and then match him against Crawford. With Crawford out of TR Taylor either defends or fights someone at 147 to test the waters.

Taylor is a good fighter and looked bad in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                If Josh can't make 140 & want's to dip his toes into 147 waters why not have a go at EBU champ David Avanesyan in what would be a genuine welterweight inituation?
                Avamesyan is with Warren, isn't he, so should be easy enough to make.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Listen Peter, I'm up on the board incase you stopped keeping score. I'll give you two exclusive predictions to help you get on your feet and out of the trailer-park : The Boricua wrecking-ball Amanda 'Real-Deal' Serrano is going to smash Katie Taylor this week, its going to look like a crime-scene ; and the P4P 'G.W.O.AT' Clarresa Shields, is going to school your paper-champ Savanah Marshall.

And just one more before I go, Demetrius 'Boo-Boo' Andrade is going to show-up to your backyard and teach that English-Bum Zack Parker that there are levels to this.
                  Why do you have a tyranny wearing a mask on your poster board?

Comment

Working...
                  X