Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn on Taylor-Serrano MSG Card: I Definitely See It as The Start of Something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn on Taylor-Serrano MSG Card: I Definitely See It as The Start of Something

By Thomas Gerbasi - Call me crazy, but I just can't see someone with the first name Franchon working a 9 to 5 somewhere. With a name like that, you've got to be destined for something special. Franchon Crews-Dezurn's parents knew. "The funny thing is, my mother and my father have the most basic names,
    [Click Here To Read More]

look how many tickets are still available for next to nothing and tell me it's the start of something. They couldn't sell water in the middle of the desert. Pushing Smith Vargas would have shifted more.

Comment

Crews-Dezurn seems nice enough and she had to endure alot of BS with that Triller fiasco but I don't think she beats Cederoos. The Swedish boxer can crack and has some decent length. Tough matchup for the American.

Comment

Call me crazy but very few people care about women's boxing. Statistics can't be ignored.

Comment

Working...
        X