Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Teases Ring Return to Fight Fury; Intrigued By Possibility to Break Foreman's Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After insulting the man for years and years? Wlad despises Fury even if Wlad did come back i woul tell him to earn his shot if i was Fury tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
      Fury would of probaly stop wlad at this point if he came back at 45 years old out the ring for 5 years. He couldn't beat him when he was active at 38 and fury was making his first big step up
      https://cdn.***************.net/wp-c...schko-2021.jpg

this is Wlad at 45, he looks in incredible shape

Comment

I mean we all know that power is usually the last thing to leave a fighter. Wlad's always in shape. He could have a tune up or go straight into a mega showdown with Fury. I wouldn't mind watching it. A lot of angles to the fight; a rematch he never got, him at 46 trying to break Foreman's record, etc. I wouldn't mind. Besides the winner of Usyk/Joshua, what else can Fury do?

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
          I mean we all know that power is usually the last thing to leave a fighter. Wlad's always in shape. He could have a tune up or go straight into a mega showdown with Fury. I wouldn't mind watching it. A lot of angles to the fight; a rematch he never got, him at 46 trying to break Foreman's record, etc. I wouldn't mind. Besides the winner of Usyk/Joshua, what else can Fury do?
          Wlad couldn’t lay a glove on Fury when he was a 10 year reigning champ and Fury was stepping up got the first time

What’s he gonna do now? Fury is only 33 still, Wlad is mid 40’s.

Still, I’m sure people would watch but really it’s an awful mismatch that shouldn’t be sanctioned at this point. Wlad would get hurt!

Comment

Prime Wlad was a ****house. Wlad never did anything, don't know why people believe in him or give a **** about him to be honest. It's crazy to me Wilder gets all the hate he does when Wlad is way, way, ways more basic. Had way longer with a much weaker division and still managed 0 memorable moments brought up as examples of anything positive for Wlad.

Him champion 11 year doe

Tyson beats Wlad at any point in Wlad's career.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Wlad couldn’t lay a glove on Fury when he was a 10 year reigning champ and Fury was stepping up got the first time

What’s he gonna do now? Fury is only 33 still, Wlad is mid 40’s.

Still, I’m sure people would watch but really it’s an awful mismatch that shouldn’t be sanctioned at this point. Wlad would get hurt!
              Fair point. I'm intrigued regardless but if Wlad's really about it I'd like to see him go on actual 2-3 fight run. Have him shake off the ring rust and show fans what he has to offer. Worst case scenario, he looks shot against a lower-tier opponent and backs out and says he was just too old to give it another go. If he looks impressive for a 46 year old that would be dope lol

Comment

Whenever there's a big HW fight, Wlad comes out and "teases" a ring return.

Wlad couldn't beat any version of Tyson Fury on his best day. Stay retired Grandad.

Comment

Easy money for Fury, IMO. An exhibition fight, just like Ngannou.

Comment

Wlad should be more worried about Shannon Briggs entering Ukraine and finding him somewhere.
                    Apollo7 Apollo7 PittyPat PittyPat like this.

Comment

Well Klitschko never mentions fighting Fury . Only that one day if and only if the war resides will he think about a comeback so I’m not sure anyone read the article which no one rarely does on here .

Comment

Working...
                      X