Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Trainer Impressed With Performance Against Ugas: 'I Don't Know Who Beats That Guy I Saw'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Trainer Impressed With Performance Against Ugas: 'I Don't Know Who Beats That Guy I Saw'

Like most of the boxing world, Derrick James came away pleased, if not in awe, of Errol Spence Jr.'s recent performance. James, the longtime trainer of the welterweight champion (WBC, IBF) from Desoto, Texas, could not help but offer a glowing review of his charge's dominant 10th-round stoppage of Yordenis Ugas earlier this month at AT&T Stadium in Arlington
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully cherry picking hype job Crawford takes a fair split and doesn't duck the fight. Crawford needed forced by a mandatory to fight washed up Porter who was ready to retire. Luckily for him Kenny Porter gifted him that stoppage. The delusional narcissist diva Crawford needs to accept that he is the CLEAR b side against Spence. 3 belts to 1 and way more asses in the seats + PPV buys for Spence. If the fight doesn't happen it's because Crawford priced himself out to duck. His Top Rank protection plan and ESPN exclusivity to duck the top welterweights is gone.

Comment

Prior to this performance I would have taken Crawford but seeing as the old Errol is finally back being relentless and heavy handed I lean toward the naturally bigger man
      LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Yuck Mouth James at it again with his bulls--t interviews. And spence's idiotic fans eat it up.

Hopefully his fighter has finally developed the balls to fight Crawford after 5 looooooooooong years of weak trash talking, coining phrases he doesn't live up too and memes.

I can't be surprised when a drunk believes his own hype though...

Comment

The new and improved Spence will give Crawford all he can handle. I still favor Crawford because he is tricky and sharp--an opportunist like Mayweather. It should be a war.

Comment

Stop the madness. Spence defeating a guy he was supposed to defeat doesn’t mean much.

Fury defeating a guy he was supposed to defeat doesn’t mean much either.

these were not high level opponents, let’s curb this hype.
            Rockenator Rockenator likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Hopefully cherry picking hype job Crawford takes a fair split and doesn't duck the fight. Crawford needed forced by a mandatory to fight washed up Porter who was ready to retire. Luckily for him Kenny Porter gifted him that stoppage. The delusional narcissist diva Crawford needs to accept that he is the CLEAR b side against Spence. 3 belts to 1 and way more asses in the seats + PPV buys for Spence. If the fight doesn't happen it's because Crawford priced himself out to duck. His Top Rank protection plan and ESPN exclusivity to duck the top welterweights is gone.
              You called bud a hype job shows your a true casual

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

You called bud a hype job shows your a true casual
                Who the f**k has he really beat worth a damn at welterweight? Washed up, ready to retire Shawn Porter with the help of Kenny... besides that though, who? Jeff Horn? Peg legged gun shot victim Jose Bumavidez? Washed up glass jaw Amir Khan? Washed up weight drained Kell Brook? Eurobum Mean Machine? Crawford's welterweight resume is dog sheeit. That's why he's a hype job. He's done nothing worth a damn really at welterweight and all you Crawford fangimps try and call the guy the top welterweight and top p4p when his resume proves otherwise. Errol Spence is easily the top dog at welterweight. Canelo is the top p4p fighter. Crawford has been cherry picking bums and faded former champs at welterweight while Spence has been taking out the top welterweights. Even coming back from the car crash and the eye damage Spence fought better competition than Crawford. Crawford ducked all the top welterweights until he was forced to fight his only one as a mandatory. He ducked with the Top Rank protection plan and ESPN exclusivity. All he did was mention top guys while he fought bums and washed up shells of former champs. And clowns like you make excuses for his trash competition and blame anyone but Crawford, who is really to blame for his trash competition. You are dumb as hell too. It's you're, dumbass!

Comment

Who the f**k has he really beat worth a damn at welterweight? Washed up, ready to retire Shawn Porter with the help of Kenny... besides that though, who? Jeff Horn? Peg legged gun shot victim Jose Bumavidez? Washed up glass jaw Amir Khan? Washed up weight drained Kell Brook? Eurobum Mean Machine? Crawford's welterweight resume is dog sheeit. That's why he's a hype job. He's done nothing worth a damn really at welterweight and all you Crawford fangimps try and call the guy the top welterweight and top p4p when his resume proves otherwise. Errol Spence is easily the top dog at welterweight. Canelo is the top p4p fighter. Crawford has been cherry picking bums and faded former champs at welterweight while Spence has been taking out the top welterweights. Even coming back from the car crash and the eye damage Spence fought better competition than Crawford. Crawford ducked all the top welterweights until he was forced to fight his only one as a mandatory. He ducked with the Top Rank protection plan and ESPN exclusivity. All he did was mention top guys while he fought bums and washed up shells of former champs. And clowns like you make excuses for his trash competition and blame anyone but Crawford, who is really to blame for his trash competition. You are dumb as hell too. It's you're, dumbass!
                  Spence is an outright fraud. Ducking Crawford forever, Spence wanted to fight washed up, old man river "Manny," to cement his legacy. Unfortunately for Errol, his driving accumen got in the way of that bogus fight. Any of the top ten welterweight contenders would have beaten Manny. The undeserving and "couldn't dent a grape" Ugas made a ton of money on two fights that never should have happened. He should thank his lucky stars.

Spence looked great against a stationary target that lowered his body with a huge sign on his head that said, "Hit Me." Let's hope Spence doesn't duck Crawford again as I'm sure he'd like to take the easy road against anyone that isn't really a challenge. If we can see Spence versus Crawford, then I'd like to see you back on the forums with whatever excuses you will devise for your diva Errol.
                  Last edited by Rockenator; 04-24-2022, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Hey, watch your mouth!

Comment

Working...
                    X