Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Blasts Out Dillian Whyte in Sixth With Vicious Uppercut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Care to remind me who Hamed fought after he got dominated? You must be referring to the great Manuel Calvo, he fought one more time and retired with the highly touted IBO belt. Hmm not optimally prepared I think that's considered an excuse. Like I said bunch of wins over fading former champions. Hamed retired once he fought a prime fighter who wasn't scared of his tactics.

I'm actually a big fan of Hamed he was entertaining to watch but he was frail and his hands fell apart and in my opinion he is not an all time great there are much better British fighters that actually accomplished more against better fighters.
    Hamed for me, ended his career on his terms 'So it was not all that bad'.

Prince Naseem Hamed is a all-time great alright. Deep down you know this.

His wins were emphatic, his style was influential 'Inspired a entire generation'.

Barrera hardly beat him up mate, just edge the rounds in a lack luster fight. Barrera did what he was supposed to do, vs a fighter who was not respecting his ability.

Overall Prince Naseem Hamed had no bad loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Hamed for me, ended his career on his terms 'So it was not all that bad'.

Prince Naseem Hamed is a all-time great alright. Deep down you know this.

His wins were emphatic, his style was influential 'Inspired a entire generation'.

Barrera hardly beat him up mate, just edge the rounds in a lack luster fight. Barrera did what he was supposed to do, vs a fighter who was not respecting his ability.

Overall Prince Naseem Hamed had no bad loses.

Haha ok man obviously you are a die hard Hamed fan so he's going to be an ATG. He might've inspired them as far as them being Muslim and becoming a champion so I respect that but every time someone is inspired by his style and tries to fight like he did they get knocked out your wins can be emphatic when you are fighting B level competition but what happened at elite level? Name a fighter right now that fights like Hamed did. Barrera handily beat him with ease, lack luster to you because Hamed did **** even with a point deduction it was still 115-113 and 116-111 UD not a MD not a SD that's not hardly beating someone. Go look at Hameds face after the fight and look at Barreras, Barrera couldn't miss with the jab and left hook plus he rocked Hamed numerous times it's there to be seen. If it was a close fight why wasn't he pursuing a rematch? He literally took a whole year off after that fight.

Like you said for you he ended it on good terms but that's just your biased opinion, Hamed was only active for 10 years and never jumped up in weight after winning his titles. Barrera was active for over 11 years by the time he fought Hamed and he continued for another 10 years after he whooped him. He also fought in various weight classes against top level competition that's an ATG. What did Hamed do when Barrera beat him? He took a gimme fight and retired, what did Barrera do when Morales beat him? He beat up Hamed and then went on to beat Erik twice.

Overall he has no bad losses because he retired basically after his first one lmao. Like I said entertaining for sure and will definitely be remembered but more so for his antics than his overall accomplishments. He could've been something great but he retired and got obese really quick.

Comment

Everyone knows the great Mexicans already there's a few who have won titles in 4 division something nobody from the UK has ever done in case you weren't aware. Hell even the mediocre Mexican fighters have been putting a beating on these English dudes it's there to be seen. If there are 50 more Mexican champions it's obvious they have more and your countrymen have a lot of catching up to do lmao what more do I need to explain? Are you telling me that every single champion you all have had are greats? Obviously in your head that makes sense but only yours and probably Redeemer who also likes to go into hiding and only comes out to like your posts which is pretty clear that you two are the same person.

You keep going off of statistics but I'm going off overall champions. How is it that Puerto Rico with 2 million people can have half the champions of all 4 British countries combined? Let that sink in little Sydney. If Puerto Rico is able to get that many with that population what's the UK's excuse for having 65 million more people but only 50 more champions? It's ok though you might have 50 more champions than Puerto Rico but you have 50 less than Mexico and about 350 less than the greatest boxing country in the world the United States of America. IBHOF - New York, Mecca of Boxing - Las Vegas, Most people at a single boxing event? It was in Milwaukee and 2nd place is Mexico haha the UK hasn't even surpassed 100k yet and you all have 67 million people. That's why Tyson Fury and his little brother want to come fight over here Joshua did too until he got his ass beat and quit.

Naseem and Fatass are not all time greats they lost their biggest fights and turned to five guys cheeseburgers alongside cocaine mountains when they couldn't cope with the fact that they were only British domestic level feasting on faded former champions. Ricky Hatton ducked Junior Witter and Naseem Hamed ducked all challenges after Marco Antonio Barrera beat him into retirement in case you forgot about that too I know it hurts a Mexican retired one of your heroes but like I said history repeats itself just like Canelo retiring BJS hahahaha.
        List these Mexicans. I know you only have 5 great fighters. But you won't list them, you instead "Write novels" in deflection and pointless strawmen arguments because we both know the truth. Don't we? Just keep humiliating yourself for me. It's what i'm here for.

If you have double our numbers in per capita, that means you are the one who is short. Short in champions and ATG's. Your refusal to list them is all the answers i need.

Who said every champion we have are ATG's? What have i told you about breathing slowly before reading and writing? What i write and what you read are completely two different things. You just invent it all in your deranged mind. It can't make sense in my mind if the only place it exists is in your f3cked up one.

Apply the Puerto Rican stats to Mexico and laugh like i am. You come off much worse stupid. Duh. How old are you?

Per capita we beat the US as well. To think nations much smaller should match a huge country like the US in a head to head is irrational and idiotic. That's why per capita stats give the correct readings.

What does fight attendance have to do with any of this? nothing. You're just bringing in strawman after strawman to try and make a point and not continue to get embarrassed. But it's due to your mass use of strawmen arguments that shows how badly you're getting dominated and unable to justify any of your comments. But keep it up. It's fun. Well, for me it is. Haha.

How can the lineal and multiple time and multi weight champions be "Domestic level" fighters? Haha. You're beyond deluded. Do you not even slap yourself coming out with this extreme madness? What do you think it proves other than your insecure insanity?

Naz was faded against Barrera and Hatton was faded against Manny, stupid. But do tell me who are the faded fighters they beat?

How can Naz duck any challengers when he retired you idiot? That means every fighter ducked when they retired. Duh. Naz however was ducked by Barrera, Morales and Marquez for years though. Those facts are there for you if you want. Barrera only went after Naz when he thought he wasn't anywhere near his best any more.

Comment

So how is it that all 4 countries are eligible to compete in the World Cup?
          Because England created the sport of football so they played against each other before the sport spread around the world. When the world started to play they just kept the separate teams. Same with Rugby and Cricket. The only other times we compete separately is the Commonwealths. Every other time as team GB.

You said i contradicted myself. Where? Not once did i do that. That's you, remember? The UK is a sovereign country. It is as one. Mexico and the US are not sovereign countries. So how could i have contradicted myself? Point it out? Where did i ignore you like you said i did? Huh? Only in your delusion fantasy world.

Just keep projecting onto me and repeating what i expose in you. You trying to be me is nothing short of domination. Look up what it means when you do that. Have a real good look too. Take it all in.

Comment

Care to remind me who Hamed fought after he got dominated? You must be referring to the great Manuel Calvo, he fought one more time and retired with the highly touted IBO belt. Hmm not optimally prepared I think that's considered an excuse. Like I said bunch of wins over fading former champions. Hamed retired once he fought a prime fighter who wasn't scared of his tactics.

I'm actually a big fan of Hamed he was entertaining to watch but he was frail and his hands fell apart and in my opinion he is not an all time great there are much better British fighters that actually accomplished more against better fighters.
            Go and listen to the Mexicans who were sparring Naz in camp and see if Naz was prepared properly.

You're a big fan of Naz? What????? Yeah, you're a big fan slandering and downplaying him. Do you even read the nonsense you come out with? You're a nutter and a weirdo. A whore.

Are you saying you can't be an ATG if there are better ATG's from your own country? What???? This is getting even more bizarre now. Even for you. Do you not see you have serious issues in the head? You're clearly not well.

Comment

Haha ok man obviously you are a die hard Hamed fan so he's going to be an ATG. He might've inspired them as far as them being Muslim and becoming a champion so I respect that but every time someone is inspired by his style and tries to fight like he did they get knocked out your wins can be emphatic when you are fighting B level competition but what happened at elite level? Name a fighter right now that fights like Hamed did. Barrera handily beat him with ease, lack luster to you because Hamed did **** even with a point deduction it was still 115-113 and 116-111 UD not a MD not a SD that's not hardly beating someone. Go look at Hameds face after the fight and look at Barreras, Barrera couldn't miss with the jab and left hook plus he rocked Hamed numerous times it's there to be seen. If it was a close fight why wasn't he pursuing a rematch? He literally took a whole year off after that fight.

Like you said for you he ended it on good terms but that's just your biased opinion, Hamed was only active for 10 years and never jumped up in weight after winning his titles. Barrera was active for over 11 years by the time he fought Hamed and he continued for another 10 years after he whooped him. He also fought in various weight classes against top level competition that's an ATG. What did Hamed do when Barrera beat him? He took a gimme fight and retired, what did Barrera do when Morales beat him? He beat up Hamed and then went on to beat Erik twice.

Overall he has no bad losses because he retired basically after his first one lmao. Like I said entertaining for sure and will definitely be remembered but more so for his antics than his overall accomplishments. He could've been something great but he retired and got obese really quick.
              Who did Chavez beat? Tell me about the greats he won over? You claim Naz beat nothing but B level fighters and no elites. Well, tell me the A level fighters Chavez beat?

Comment

Everyone knows that Prince Naseem Hamed was not prepared optimally for Barrera, it is common knowledge. Everyone on this forum, deep down knows this to be true.

Prince Naseem Hamed, inspired more American fighters than Marco Antonio Barrera 'This is a fact'. I have seen the videos, of American fighters speaking about Hamed.

When I stated that he inspired a entire generation, I am taking about a multitude of demographics world wide.

You keep going on about Hamed's loss to Barrera. Prince Naseem Hamed has no bad loses, he was never beaten up or knocked out.

He was a world Champion and made 15 successful defenses of his World titles.

Prince Naseem Hamed for me on his night, was a more talented and better fighter than Antonio Barrera. But Antonio Barrera, due to the reasons you have stated 'Had a greater career, so overall he ranks higher as a all-time great'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

List these Mexicans. I know you only have 5 great fighters. But you won't list them, you instead "Write novels" in deflection and pointless strawmen arguments because we both know the truth. Don't we? Just keep humiliating yourself for me. It's what i'm here for.

If you have double our numbers in per capita, that means you are the one who is short. Short in champions and ATG's. Your refusal to list them is all the answers i need.

Who said every champion we have are ATG's? What have i told you about breathing slowly before reading and writing? What i write and what you read are completely two different things. You just invent it all in your deranged mind. It can't make sense in my mind if the only place it exists is in your f3cked up one.

Apply the Puerto Rican stats to Mexico and laugh like i am. You come off much worse stupid. Duh. How old are you?

Per capita we beat the US as well. To think nations much smaller should match a huge country like the US in a head to head is irrational and idiotic. That's why per capita stats give the correct readings.

What does fight attendance have to do with any of this? nothing. You're just bringing in strawman after strawman to try and make a point and not continue to get embarrassed. But it's due to your mass use of strawmen arguments that shows how badly you're getting dominated and unable to justify any of your comments. But keep it up. It's fun. Well, for me it is. Haha.

How can the lineal and multiple time and multi weight champions be "Domestic level" fighters? Haha. You're beyond deluded. Do you not even slap yourself coming out with this extreme madness? What do you think it proves other than your insecure insanity?

Naz was faded against Barrera and Hatton was faded against Manny, stupid. But do tell me who are the faded fighters they beat?

How can Naz duck any challengers when he retired you idiot? That means every fighter ducked when they retired. Duh. Naz however was ducked by Barrera, Morales and Marquez for years though. Those facts are there for you if you want. Barrera only went after Naz when he thought he wasn't anywhere near his best any more.
                  Haha I write novels I clearly broke you long ago look at you quadruple posting and taking up a whole page and I write the novels? You are extremely desperate they are all just responses to your craziness remember that my step-son. The checkmate has remained in place for months why do you keep going little Sydney?

Doesn't matter because Mexico has more champions than Puerto Rico and usually wins in all the big fights just like we do against you. Mexico has more champions than the UK as well and as of late we've been putting a beating on you guys. You obviously missed my point about your excuses concerning the population of your country. If a small island like PR can do it what's your excuse?

The attendance means everything it goes to show that when it comes to boxing the USA is where it's at and where it's been there's a reason your countryman always want to come fight over here.

LOL Naz was faded against Barrera but he turned pro later and retired earlier yeah sure thing hahahahahahahaha. You literally have an excuse for everything when it comes to a British fighter losing. Who were these multi-division and lineal champions that Hamed and Hatton beat? The only ones I remember them fighting kicked their asses and sent them both into early retirement where they both got fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Who did Chavez beat? Tell me about the greats he won over? You claim Naz beat nothing but B level fighters and no elites. Well, tell me the A level fighters Chavez beat?
                    Lmao are you comparing a multi-division champion who fought Mayweather 2x, Lockridge, Ramirez, Rosario, Azabache Martinez, Meldrick Taylor 2x, Juan Laporte, Hector Camacho and those are just the fights he won to someone like Hamed who retired after he get his first Mexican beatdown? Are you serious?

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Everyone knows that Prince Naseem Hamed was not prepared optimally for Barrera, it is common knowledge. Everyone on this forum, deep down knows this to be true.

Prince Naseem Hamed, inspired more American fighters than Marco Antonio Barrera 'This is a fact'. I have seen the videos, of American fighters speaking about Hamed.

When I stated that he inspired a entire generation, I am taking about a multitude of demographics world wide.

You keep going on about Hamed's loss to Barrera. Prince Naseem Hamed has no bad loses, he was never beaten up or knocked out.

He was a world Champion and made 15 successful defenses of his World titles.

Prince Naseem Hamed for me on his night, was a more talented and better fighter than Antonio Barrera. But Antonio Barrera, due to the reasons you have stated 'Had a greater career, so overall he ranks higher as a all-time great'.
                    Usually when someone starts off their post with an excuse they can never grasp the fact that it actually happened. Barrera busted up Hameds face rocked him numerous times and won a UD even with a point deduction fight wasn't close and once again why didn't Hamed try for a rematch? The money was there and if you said he didn't prepare properly why didn't he actually go and prepare then? Really easy right?

I've seen videos of Mexican-Americans shouting out Barrera as a great especially mentioning his trilogy with Morales. Do they not count? Where is this fact where he inspired so many Americans?

15 title defenses against who? Only 3 good wins (Kelley and McCullough who lost already and Ingle).

Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 06-29-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Haha I write novels I clearly broke you long ago look at you quadruple posting and taking up a whole page and I write the novels? You are extremely desperate they are all just responses to your craziness remember that my step-son. The checkmate has remained in place for months why do you keep going little Sydney?

Doesn't matter because Mexico has more champions than Puerto Rico and usually wins in all the big fights just like we do against you. Mexico has more champions than the UK as well and as of late we've been putting a beating on you guys. You obviously missed my point about your excuses concerning the population of your country. If a small island like PR can do it what's your excuse?

The attendance means everything it goes to show that when it comes to boxing the USA is where it's at and where it's been there's a reason your countryman always want to come fight over here.

LOL Naz was faded against Barrera but he turned pro later and retired earlier yeah sure thing hahahahahahahaha. You literally have an excuse for everything when it comes to a British fighter losing. Who were these multi-division and lineal champions that Hamed and Hatton beat? The only ones I remember them fighting kicked their asses and sent them both into early retirement where they both got fat.

Point out my craziness? Quote it and show it to me? Show it to me in the way i always show you your insanity? There's a good boy.

It doesn't matter because Mexico has more champions than Puerto Rico? Yeah, so do we you idiot. That desperate attempt fell as badly as all the others, didn't it? Haha.

We beat Mexicans far more than you beat us. And we don't go around intentionally picking on vulnerable fighters to gain advantage like cowards either. And we most certainly don't inflict a mass of sabotaging stipulations on to them by contract. We go after fights when they're hot. You run away from them until the fighter looks bad.

If a small island like Puerto Rica can do what? You don't make it clear. Take deep breathes.

Tell me where the US is getting attendances like us in the UK? From way back? Then how can your delusional point of us wanting to go over there in recent fights be for the reason of the US "Being where it's at" make any sense if they're from long ago? You f3cking cabbage. A rational mind doesn't come up with this level of insanity. We go over there because you cowards refuse to travel. We produce real fighters who want to test themselves. Why else do you think the UK has more away big wins than any other country? North America has nothing but cowards as the facts clearly state. That's the big difference between us. You have delusion, i have the truth and the facts.

Hatton became the Lightwelter champ by beating the champ in Kostya you moron. Naz beat every champion in his weight class and dominated for over 5 years.

Are you saying fighters are only finished after 15-20 years and not sooner for litany of reasons?

List your greats?

Comment

Working...
                      X