Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Blasts Out Dillian Whyte in Sixth With Vicious Uppercut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    He's not relevant lmao ask 9 out of 10 people who the **** that is and they won't know. Ask them about Jack Johnson though they know about him like I said America is always one step ahead. The only people who care about Lewis are the Brits and I'm not sure why it's not like he was a huge multi division champion or anything. He was most known for getting his ass kicked by the American Jack Britton. You will bring up his 3 victories over Britton but you will forget the 4 losses. You also will forget that Britton actually knocked him out. Britton 3 time welterweight world champion, Lewis 2 time. Checkmate.

The champions of old are still worthy boxing had to start somewhere but their records were inflated with a bunch of filler fights that can't be held in high regard and you know this. It goes both ways for fighters from the US and the UK, only difference is the United States was still better hands down.
    So who were the champions before 1963 then? I'm not interested in your mad strawman arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

So who were the champions before 1963 then? I'm not interested in your mad strawman arguments.

www.google.com and then type boxing champions before 1963. Do you know how to do that? You will see plenty more high profile American than British champions that's for sure. Nice of you to admit defeat on the Britton vs Lewis comparison though chump.

Comment

www.google.com and then type boxing champions before 1963. Do you know how to do that? You will see plenty more high profile American than British champions that's for sure. Nice of you to admit defeat on the Britton vs Lewis comparison though chump.
        Why would i want to Google champions before 1963 when i know who they are? You're the one who claimed there weren't any and were "Irrelevant" because they didn't hold one of the 4 titles around today. It was your deranged deflection. But again, like with every deflection you come out with, i slap you down again whilst you humiliate yourself.

And besides, who talked about titles anyway? I was talking about resumes.

Ted "Kid" Lewis' resume is...

Jack Britton x7
        Kid Graves x3
        Soldier Bartfield x2
        Mike Glover x2
        Lockport Jimmy Duffy x2
        Johnny Griffiths x4
        Mike O'Dowd x2
        Jimmy O'Hagan x3
        Tommy Robson x2
        Johnny Tillman x2
        Bryan Downey
        Italian Joe Gans
        Hughie Mehegan
        Joe Eagan
        Willie Beecher
        Albert Badoud
        Harry Stone
        Joe Mandot
        Charley White
        Willie Richie
        Joe Shugrue
        Herb "Kid" McCoy
        Young Jack O'Brien
        Phil Bloom

That is 43 ATG wins. This doesn't include good or very good world class wins. This is just the ATG wins. Now, two questions...

How many Mexicans can you name that have this many world class wins or more? It doesn't need to be ATG wins. They just need to be good world class or better? Not one comes close.

Can the combined ATG wins of Mexican boxing history come close to equalling or surpassing this number? You can't even do half this number.

I didn't admit anything. That's your delusional mind creating stories again and casting it off as my point of view. It's called desperation.

Comment

Why would i want to Google champions before 1963 when i know who they are? You're the one who claimed there weren't any and were "Irrelevant" because they didn't hold one of the 4 titles around today. It was your deranged deflection. But again, like with every deflection you come out with, i slap you down again whilst you humiliate yourself.

And besides, who talked about titles anyway? I was talking about resumes.

Ted "Kid" Lewis' resume is...

Jack Britton x7
          Kid Graves x3
          Soldier Bartfield x2
          Mike Glover x2
          Lockport Jimmy Duffy x2
          Johnny Griffiths x4
          Mike O'Dowd x2
          Jimmy O'Hagan x3
          Tommy Robson x2
          Johnny Tillman x2
          Bryan Downey
          Italian Joe Gans
          Hughie Mehegan
          Joe Eagan
          Willie Beecher
          Albert Badoud
          Harry Stone
          Joe Mandot
          Charley White
          Willie Richie
          Joe Shugrue
          Herb "Kid" McCoy
          Young Jack O'Brien
          Phil Bloom

That is 43 ATG wins. This doesn't include good or very good world class wins. This is just the ATG wins. Now, two questions...

How many Mexicans can you name that have this many world class wins or more? It doesn't need to be ATG wins. They just need to be good world class or better? Not one comes close.

Can the combined ATG wins of Mexican boxing history come close to equalling or surpassing this number? You can't even do half this number.

I didn't admit anything. That's your delusional mind creating stories again and casting it off as my point of view. It's called desperation.
          Lmaoooooooooo.

Comment

Lmaoooooooooo.
            What's funny here? Can't you answer the two questions like every other question?

You can't dispute anything so tuck tail and write "LMAOOOOOO" Yeah, good one. Haha.

I'll chalk this up as another loss for you. What's the score now? I'm not keeping score so i'll be fair. Let's say, 1789-0. That seems good to me. It's much more but, it's not like you're going to catch up any time soon is it.

Comment

What's funny here? Can't you answer the two questions like every other question?

You can't dispute anything so tuck tail and write "LMAOOOOOO" Yeah, good one. Haha.

I'll chalk this up as another loss for you. What's the score now? I'm not keeping score so i'll be fair. Let's say, 1789-0. That seems good to me. It's much more but, it's not like you're going to catch up any time soon is it.
              The fact that you are still going on with these delusional thoughts when you know deep down in your heart that the UK is #3 when it comes to boxing Mexico is #2 and the USA is #1. The numbers are there to be seen. You also failed to mention how Britton was Lewis daddy. Beat him more and knocked him out. Also he was a 3 time welterweight champ, how many times did Lewis win it?

So yeah lmaoooooooooo you are a joke and you are just giving me plenty of material so keep going like my good little ***** please you are doing exactly what I want and for free. It makes sense though because I mentally own you and I live rent free in your head not a single quid has to be paid on my end.

Comment

The fact that you are still going on with these delusional thoughts when you know deep down in your heart that the UK is #3 when it comes to boxing Mexico is #2 and the USA is #1. The numbers are there to be seen. You also failed to mention how Britton was Lewis daddy. Beat him more and knocked him out. Also he was a 3 time welterweight champ, how many times did Lewis win it?

So yeah lmaoooooooooo you are a joke and you are just giving me plenty of material so keep going like my good little ***** please you are doing exactly what I want and for free. It makes sense though because I mentally own you and I live rent free in your head not a single quid has to be paid on my end.
                I'm asking which Mexican can match Lewis' resume. I'm also asking if all the Mexican ATG wins combined can match it. So what is this madness? Haha. Just crazy strawman lunacy. Answer the questions. Not make up **** in your head and cast it down as rational.

Projecting back to me what is true of you says everything about our little squabble. It's flattering that you say to me what i say to you. It shows i have full ownership over you. If only you could understand the psychology of it all and be in on the joke. It's hilarious by the way. But you don't even know what is going on in reality. You live in a fantasy world that looks incredibly painful. Let me help you come back down to earth little man. But you've got to want to help yourself. But still, it's fun watching someone this deranged. It's there to be seen, it really is. Haha.

Comment

I'm asking which Mexican can match Lewis' resume. I'm also asking if all the Mexican ATG wins combined can match it. So what is this madness? Haha. Just crazy strawman lunacy. Answer the questions. Not make up **** in your head and cast it down as rational.

Projecting back to me what is true of you says everything about our little squabble. It's flattering that you say to me what i say to you. It shows i have full ownership over you. If only you could understand the psychology of it all and be in on the joke. It's hilarious by the way. But you don't even know what is going on in reality. You live in a fantasy world that looks incredibly painful. Let me help you come back down to earth little man. But you've got to want to help yourself. But still, it's fun watching someone this deranged. It's there to be seen, it really is. Haha.
                  What British champion has won belts in 4 divisions? You still can't answer that. When you can finally answer that then we can continue. Until then USA #1, Mexico #2 and UK #3. In the past in the present and in the future. Sorry just how it goes. Nobody even knows who Lewis is just who his master is in Britton which you clearly keep avoiding.

Comment

What British champion has won belts in 4 divisions? You still can't answer that. When you can finally answer that then we can continue. Until then USA #1, Mexico #2 and UK #3. In the past in the present and in the future. Sorry just how it goes. Nobody even knows who Lewis is just who his master is in Britton which you clearly keep avoiding.
                    You're answering with irrelevant questions to my questions because you simply can't answer. It's a sad deflection. Nothing more. You know what the questions are.

Those 4 titles are worthless. Only in 1 weight was he the true champion. But he then ran from a third fight like he promised in Ireland. Only people who don't have any clue about boxing would think titles against bums and shot fighters matter over real ATG's who were the real champ and held the title for years. Your madness even went to the point where you thought that bum Arce was more accomplished and better all time than Hagler was. That is pure deranged lunacy and absolute delusion. You're are legitimately backwards. They're phony titles not worth the mettle they're made from.

How many times do you think Lewis got ripped off fighting in the US? 40-50%? Yeah, i'd say that's about right. You know how corrupt it is. No way he got all his wins. Plus, 1 of those fights with Britton is actually displayed wrong. Britton is shown as the winner when it was in fact Lewis who won. The record should be 8 wins for Lewis and 9 for Britton. That is not including robberies either.

Go to Lewis' Boxrec and see what his record is fighting Americans. You'll see he won the vast majority on away soil. Lewis beat 5 times as many Americans than every Mexican has managed to combined.

Britton would laugh at you and slap you around if he were to ever hear a clown ever say he was the master of Lewis. Never in his life did he ever think that. He knows how good Lewis was. He should know. Learn about these two by reading books and watching everything you can get on them. It's clear you're clueless.

Go and read up about who knows Lewis you idiot. He's rated in the top 50 ATG's by Americans you clown.

Comment

You're answering with irrelevant questions to my questions because you simply can't answer. It's a sad deflection. Nothing more. You know what the questions are.

Those 4 titles are worthless. Only in 1 weight was he the true champion. But he then ran from a third fight like he promised in Ireland. Only people who don't have any clue about boxing would think titles against bums and shot fighters matter over real ATG's who were the real champ and held the title for years. Your madness even went to the point where you thought that bum Arce was more accomplished and better all time than Hagler was. That is pure deranged lunacy and absolute delusion. You're are legitimately backwards. They're phony titles not worth the mettle they're made from.

How many times do you think Lewis got ripped off fighting in the US? 40-50%? Yeah, i'd say that's about right. You know how corrupt it is. No way he got all his wins. Plus, 1 of those fights with Britton is actually displayed wrong. Britton is shown as the winner when it was in fact Lewis who won. The record should be 8 wins for Lewis and 9 for Britton. That is not including robberies either.

Go to Lewis' Boxrec and see what his record is fighting Americans. You'll see he won the vast majority on away soil. Lewis beat 5 times as many Americans than every Mexican has managed to combined.

Britton would laugh at you and slap you around if he were to ever hear a clown ever say he was the master of Lewis. Never in his life did he ever think that. He knows how good Lewis was. He should know. Learn about these two by reading books and watching everything you can get on them. It's clear you're clueless.

Go and read up about who knows Lewis you idiot. He's rated in the top 50 ATG's by Americans you clown.
                      Classic crybaby response I said if you couldn't answer it we didn't have anything else to come back to. Damn the UK needs to play catch up Mexico has multiple 4 division champions the UK needs to get it's **** together and pick it the **** up its pathetic and disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X